wallygreens

Hi guys, my name's Jacob. I'm setting up a nationwide Lifestyle Management business. A lifestyle management business is one that carries out domestic tasks for those who don't have the time to do it themselves for example cleaning.

I'm looking to build a nationwide network of  general cleaners, wc's and cc's so that anyone in the uk can call us and we'll be able to send someone from their area out to give them a quote. 

The benefit of this network would be that the customer only has to dial one number and we'll find them a supplier for what they need done.

For more information drop me a line at:

wallygreens@msn.com

jodan63

hi Jacob.

i cover north cornwall if that is of any use.
dalecrausby@aol.com

regards dale

bravo20

Hi Jacob

Have sent you an e mail.

John

LBWCS

Hi Jacob.
Im based in the Midlands area. Wolverhampton primarily.

lbedworth@hotmail.com

Thanks

David williams

Hi Jacob
im based in herefordshire and cover gloucester, worcester, monmouth, hereford and surroundig areas.
good luck i your veture.
David

gary hall

Hi Jacob

You have mail - thanks

Gary

simon smith50

hi jacob
count me in for any work you have south of the midlands
now we're flying
flipper and pole all the way

Archer

Hi Jacob,

We cover Manchester Central, Manchestester, Bolton & Warrington if you require professional window cleaners -

please email me or call me on 07788 503775 to view our website,

Thank you,

Chris.

fresh

hi jacob i can cover southwest carpet cleaning side if any help also 24 hrs day if needed 07525920698 fresh cleaning southwest

ian1972

hi pal drop me a email with any details you have and how far you got with setting this up its ianmort@live.co.uk i cover wigan area

wallygreens

anyone had any replies??

Hi Ron, sorry I have'nt been able to reply as yet, I'm getting a website setup as we speak as well as drawing up some literature

daz34zler

hi jacob, i cover most of north kent.

have sent you an email with my details

cheers

darren

wallygreens

did you get my email??

Yes mate thankyou for your email, I'm drawing up an application form for you all so that I can build up a database of your contact details, the jobs you do and the areas you cover. I will send it out soon.

thanks

Jacob

Daria Taylor

hello there,

We cover Yorkshire area our email is info@build2serve.co.uk, we will be delightful to work with you.

amberini

Hi,     if its any use to you we are based in leicester & cover Leicester coventry,northampton, rugby,melton,loughborough Plus more... leicesterguttercleaning@fsmail.net   

thanx james

Ca Clean

Hi Jacob

We cover central london and the home countie, Drop me a mail if you require any other stuff.
Kind Regards

Chris East

Chat  : 07595 606 545
Email : Chris@CaCleaning.co.uk

Web: www.cacleaning.co.uk

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Gerry Styles

Hi Jacob

We cover carpet cleaning in Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare, Swindon

premier-klean@ukonline.co.uk
Premier Klean Limited