mark m

WPS -what can i say
« on: September 07, 2018, 01:50:41 am »
I have just got told a day before the show that they are not attending tomorrow , So I am sorry if you attended to see WPS but they let me down as well 

John Mart

Re: WPS -what can i say
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 05:16:54 am »
I don’t reckon they’d have got out alive! Live by the sword, die by the sword. The sword in this case being Facebook.

Phil J

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 06:16:30 am »
Have I missed something, I thought these guys where the bees knees? Never used them myself, didn't they deliver Mark?

deeege

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 07:18:20 am »
For someone that isn’t on any of the FB groups, who are WPS?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 07:39:30 am »
For someone that isn’t on any of the FB groups, who are WPS?

They advertise on here in a pinned thread. The canvas company.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

John Mart

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 07:58:56 am »
Their shameless self promotion and BS on Facebook irritated me to the point I blocked them as I couldn't resist calling it out.

deeege

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 09:00:35 am »
Their shameless self promotion and BS on Facebook irritated me to the point I blocked them as I couldn't resist calling it out.

Ah they studied at the  Solar Steve school of business then.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

John Mart

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 09:26:10 am »

The owner was supposedly building a round for himself in two weeks or something like that. I can’t remember exactly what the “challenge” was but when he got to the final day he said he missed his target by two jobs or something but that was because he had to take time off for one reason or another. Totally unverifiable and seemed like absolute bs to me. Stuff like this was forever going on and it was being lapped up by the gullible. As I said, I blocked the owner and his acolyte because it was so irritating. Personally I wouldn’t touch a paid canvasser with a barge pole.

deeege

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 09:54:45 am »

The owner was supposedly building a round for himself in two weeks or something like that. I can’t remember exactly what the “challenge” was but when he got to the final day he said he missed his target by two jobs or something but that was because he had to take time off for one reason or another. Totally unverifiable and seemed like absolute bs to me. Stuff like this was forever going on and it was being lapped up by the gullible. As I said, I blocked the owner and his acolyte because it was so irritating. Personally I wouldn’t touch a paid canvasser with a barge pole.

Yes I agree. Those sound like the exact reasons I can’t stand to have anything window cleaning related on my FB feed too.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 04:18:53 pm »
Have I missed something, I thought these guys where the bees knees? Never used them myself, didn't they deliver Mark?

No that was the midwife.
It's a game of three halves!

robbo333

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 10:14:44 pm »
Mark, it sounds like they have let themselves down.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thank you Mark.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 10:56:39 pm »
still waiting on them to replace the fall outs that they got for us ,,,,,,,,,, i wont hold me breath

david mark

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 08:52:23 am »
I was thinking of using them next year to increase my round
Not sure now

Spruce

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 12:44:05 pm »
I was thinking of using them next year to increase my round
Not sure now

IMHO the best canvasser is you.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

mark coates

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 08:42:12 pm »
I've used them 3 times now. I've had a few issues with customers saying they didn't agree to a clean etc but overall they've been pretty good, replaced all lost customers as well. I've seen some of the comments on facebook but that doesn't agree with my experience with them. I think some people expect the earth, but unless you do it yourself you're not going to get EXACTLY what you want, you have to appreciate that.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2018, 06:35:15 pm »
still waiting on them to replace the fall outs that they got for us ,,,,,,,,,, i wont hold me breath
your be holding it a long time as it seems they folded ;D ;D ;D ;D

High-Tower

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 06:50:20 pm »
your be holding it a long time as it seems they folded ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where’d you hear that?

jo5hm4n

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 07:11:58 pm »
WPS Generation as you know it has folded.  The business owner has basically done a runner and left a massive mess behind, which ended badly with the recent facebook thread which caused massive negative attention for them.  The main owner has backed out and left all the mess for Harry to deal with.  Harry is going to try and keep the business running despite what has happened he wants things back under control running properly.  I spoke to him today as i am owed and booked in for some cancels for next week.

I’ve also spoke to one of the main canvassers who worked for them too and hes told me alot of what happened.

Anybody has any issues with WPS get in touch with Harry is my best advice.

pdale

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 11:40:48 am »
WPS Generation as you know it has folded.

They haven't technically folded - there is no mention of WPS being a limited company on their site - meaning that Yan Whittaker and Harry Prest maybe personally liable for any monies owed (unless their contract/agreement with you states otherwise).  www.wpsgeneration.co.uk

Also, they do seem to have links with Whittaker Prest Services LTD, which is still trading https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10086130
If WPS Generation is a trading name of this company, there seems to be significant assets in the company to get any monies/refunds back.

Hope this helps

Where am I knocking today?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2018, 12:39:02 pm »
WPS Generation as you know it has folded.

They haven't technically folded - there is no mention of WPS being a limited company on their site - meaning that Yan Whittaker and Harry Prest maybe personally liable for any monies owed (unless their contract/agreement with you states otherwise).  www.wpsgeneration.co.uk

Also, they do seem to have links with Whittaker Prest Services LTD, which is still trading https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10086130
If WPS Generation is a trading name of this company, there seems to be significant assets in the company to get any monies/refunds back.

Hope this helps

Nice to hear from you Paul.

Think your canvassing services have been highly missed these days having had the best reputation I've seen so far.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3