Lee Pryor

Re: Not a bad start to the year considering the weather. Push to 800k lol
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2018, 04:48:49 pm »
no need for what marc.

To be honest you comments about my staff not pulling their weight are very offensive. You dont know them, you dont know how hard they work. I can tell you they work very hard and I am very lucky to have such a great team.

You keep missing the point that I have said very many times, we are working towards a goal. No I dont earn £10k a month I never said I did. I could earn more than I do now if I decided to take the money for myself rather than re invest it into growth. Once we reach our goal this year those are the figures we are aiming for.

If you think I am a loser thats up to you but seems quite rude and un called for.  I think if you read back I actually said I take my hat off to you if you have reached that level or beyond as you said you have. So I take my hat off to you and im a loser. Thanks! Seems your quite a rude person. I wonder if you would stand in front of me and call me a loser to my face. I doubt it, so why do that and insult my business and staff on here?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2018, 04:58:16 pm »
Ashbash

Another fake name with no details of you or your business on the profile.

Instead of insulting me and my business lets see your real name, name of your business and website and see how your doing. You said your already at or beyond that level,  great, inspire me then. Lets all see it before you carry on being rude to me.

Name
Website
business name.
Size your at right now...... vans, staff, cleaners, ect

Lets see then. Everyone here can see me. Seems fair

Lee Pryor

« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2018, 05:04:48 pm »
Lee forget him, he's been called out.

Its all good

I honestly mean it. If someone here is way past that level and living in the sun earning loads of money they dont have to work for then by all means let me see it. Would be nice for me to inspired once in a while. Im not above asking someone further along than me for help or advice.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2018, 05:15:07 pm »
well well well Ashley

Seems your not really in a position to tell me my staff dont pull their weight.

dont even have a website.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2018, 05:17:56 pm »
Lee forget him, he's been called out.

Its all good

I honestly mean it. If someone here is way past that level and living in the sun earning loads of money they dont have to work for then by all means let me see it. Would be nice for me to inspired once in a while. Im not above asking someone further along than me for help or advice.

Link to Ashley's contact details removed by poster

Yeah...full of it

Looking at the map on that link, it looks like he's based at a hospital.
Sounds about right.

Mick Kent

« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2018, 05:20:44 pm »
all that shows is business address..
Below the belt posting a mans address and phonenumber on a forum without permission.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2018, 05:26:16 pm »
all that shows is business address..
Below the belt posting a mans address and phonenumber on a forum without permission.

I would question that as it's his own advertising.  However, in case of issues, I have removed the link from my quoted post.  Thank you for pointing it out.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2018, 05:27:37 pm »
Lee coudn't function here without the so-called "haters" because he loves to play the victim card- that's exactly why he calls them out, "provocative". Marc, if your tongue gets any further up Lee's bottom you'll be licking the back of his eyeballs!! The pair of you currently sound more pathetic than any "hater"! Grow up for heavens sake!  ::)roll  ::)roll
Comfortably Numb!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2018, 05:30:23 pm »
ok Ashley

So to me you like a young man in his mid 20"s one man band with a 13 year old van still doing most of it trad. No website, no staff.

Now theres nothing wrong with that, we all start somewhere including me. But dont come on here telling me Im a loser, my staff dont pull their weight and that I cant back anything up. In fact you told us that your already past that level and living it up in spain earning the money. lies. Its you that cant back anything up.

Despite your address being posted, dont worry I wont come down and cave your curley haired head in. Im not that upset.

Splash & dash

« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2018, 05:38:20 pm »
Another solar steve I think

ashbash

« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2018, 05:53:31 pm »
 :) ;Your looking at stuff from about 7 years ago by the looks of it.  Some of these comments by billy big bollox and his sidekick are belting.  Like I said tough lad I don’t need to show the world how good my life is.  If your want to know the crack I do ok for myself l, live  in a place called Marbella in the south of Spain  in a nice 3 bed villa with my 4 kids , drive a convertible,    Work as much or little as I want.  . There’s nothing on here I wouldn’t say to your face so stop being a keyboard warrior Big lad. I’d love to see you try to stove my face in as you put it. :o ::)roll Not toddle of you’ve got staff who are taking the pee that need sucking of.
Just remember turnover vanity, profit sanity
Understand my pedigree chum  ;D ;)

ashbash

« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2018, 06:07:10 pm »
ok Ashley

So to me you like a young man in his mid 20"s one man band with a 13 year old van still doing most of it trad. No website, no staff.

Now theres nothing wrong with that, we all start somewhere including me. But dont come on here telling me Im a loser, my staff dont pull their weight and that I cant back anything up. In fact you told us that your already past that level and living it up in spain earning the money. lies. Its you that cant back anything up.

Despite your address being posted, dont worry I wont come down and cave your curley haired head in. Im not that upset.

Cave my curly haired head in 😂😂😂
Your head  gone here son or what

andyM

« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2018, 06:18:04 pm »
One of the Plebs

ashbash

« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2018, 06:34:53 pm »
marc your boring me son

paul alan

« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2018, 06:43:33 pm »
be careful ash, if lee turns up he wont be alone!

2 guess's who be tagging along?

paul alan

« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2018, 06:44:53 pm »
All this talk of things descending....but there's only person threatening violence. Again.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2018, 06:57:32 pm »
Thread Locked.

Marc Stock - Posting links in these circumstances is not clever.

Lee Pryor - I congratulate you on doing well but I believe this isn't the first time that what might be misconstrued as a threat has come from you. I am sure you would do nothing illegal but from where I stand you have nothing to prove and am asking you not to give this impression again.

Ashbash - well it appears you have gone anyway. If you come back please be less confrontational.
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

Re: Not a bad start to the year considering the weather. Push to 800k lol New
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2018, 07:29:57 am »
Clean Clear - I've opened this thread to say I missed your post of Feb 10th (If the clock was right, it was at half past three in the morning!);

I'd forgotten some of the points you made and it has heightened my awareness.

A good reminder but please use "report to moderator" if you want action taken at the time.

Thread re-locked.

It's a game of three halves!