kempy

Re: Aquadapter discontinued....its replacement?
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2015, 10:02:12 pm »
Sounds awesome
I will buy 2 asap .
How long Steve till there on sale

To me the aqua-adaptor is awesome . Best invention ..

Smudger

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2015, 10:15:58 pm »
Funny how things change,

When they first came to the market this forum had almost nothing but negative posts for the aquadaptor, just a couple of us, who went out and brought them were here to show you the light !

- somethings never change do they kempy  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

kempy

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2015, 11:14:39 pm »
I've always loved the Aqua - adaptor .
Got 3 on 3 poles atm .
The 4th pole AD broke last month so I have  a tap on that atm and it's awful .

Always loved the AD , ive had broken ones and dpeongs gone but they usually last ages . Quality .
Too many go too deep .
If you like the idea them just buy it , if not why be so negative .
Not every product appeals .

These new AD should appeal to the Extreame pole owners ????

jk999

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2015, 11:59:42 pm »
If nothing can go wrong with  them then expect a high price for them,  the reason I didn't splash out on a new aqua dapter when I got my slx with goose neck was because it  was  gonna cost about a hundred pounds to put one on

Smudger

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2015, 07:19:18 am »
If nothing can go wrong with  them then expect a high price for them,  the reason I didn't splash out on a new aqua dapter when I got my slx with goose neck was because it  was  gonna cost about a hundred pounds to put one on

How do you figure that ?
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

jk999

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2015, 07:38:39 am »
Nothing to go wrong that means once sold you shouldn't need a replacement  which means less sales for the guy so he has to keep price high to cover for not selling  any replacement parts.  As I said it was gonna cost me around a hundred  pounds for one to attach to my goose neck your not gonna  get  one for about forty quid the guys not gonna be able to keep in business. If prices are low. He might sell loads first six months but after that  sales will  probably  slow down

kempy

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2015, 01:31:52 pm »
Very true , getting the add ons was hardwork , adapting poles etc
Loved the Aqua adaptor .

Be awesone

jk999

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2015, 03:59:17 pm »
But to be honest I wouldn't mind trying one but depends on price

Lee GLS

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »

Steve has already said it will be cheaper.

jk999

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2015, 04:44:51 pm »
Three pages of this subject  and no mention off a release date or price

NWH

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2015, 04:58:48 pm »
I have had one before and sent it back the next day and although this new gadget might be much better I can't get to grips why people don't just pinch the hose,if not just carry a bit more water I spend my time cleaning windows i don't know about you lol

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2015, 06:57:32 pm »
Steve , i am still waiting for mine ...... as per my emails sent months ago with no reply !!!

Ed

What a uni valve  ???

Darren ,
No i"m still waiting from last year... paid for never received . Steve has selective reading  syndrome when it comes to customer backup  and support. Customer service is terrible which is a shame because i like the product
Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2015, 07:10:30 pm »
Have they been tested/are they compatible for use with hot water?
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

jk999

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2015, 07:24:05 pm »
The other slightly annoying  thing is it's not advertised  on the web sight as coming soon. If that was my product  I would have it advertised like gardiners do when they are getting  new products in

Spruce

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:30 pm »
The other slightly annoying  thing is it's not advertised  on the web sight as coming soon. If that was my product  I would have it advertised like gardiners do when they are getting  new products in

Did Gardiners advertise they were modifying their pole clamps? No, they waited until the previous version was sold out and started supplying them 'naturally' before most of us knew there was a modification. They have also done this with their poles before. They have sold off their old stock before introducing new versions.  In fact someone recently suggested that there must be an upgrade on one of their lines as they had a special on them at the time. 

Grapevine advertising has proved to be very successful with suppliers including Gardiners. So someone knew there was a replacement unit coming with a schematic of what it looks like and where it will fit. Someone has inside info. I'm not saying its Jonny 87 though - Rumour has it that this is the new version of  Aqua-dapter.  ;) So is this another example of grapevine advertising?

Funny, we were asked to do some user testing on the Aquadapter in its early development, but we were sworn to secrecy.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

duncan h

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2015, 07:59:35 pm »
Steves products are ace. Love AD and his pole. Only thing I cant understand, is stopping selling AD before new product Is out. Odd

steven jones

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2015, 08:04:46 pm »
If customers buy the old aqua-dapter  a week before the new one is released, this would be irritating to the customer.

On the other side of the coin, if customers are aware of the new model, i would be left with stock.

If all is well the new model will be around 6 weeks before release.

Steve.

Smudger

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2015, 09:24:46 pm »

Funny, we were asked to do some user testing on the Aquadapter in its early development, but we were sworn to secrecy.

Ditto

Darran

kempy

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2015, 09:49:47 pm »
Nice one , 6 weeks away then .
Soon be Xmas
Lol

Spruce

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2015, 01:23:30 pm »

Ditto

Darran

:)

We also had to pay for it, albeit at a discounted price.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)