duncan h

Re: VISION!more cons than pros?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 09:40:24 pm »
After day 8 of using vision no complaints at all , using a 400 litre tank I put half the recommended dose in tank daily far less bubbles and due to the easy glide feeling less fatigued .

Is that a good mix then. 400L for 2ml ?
Thats what I use. Much better. Some times I see bubbles, some none. Leaves a shine. Was hoping Hypo glass would rinse better but....no

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
After day 8 of using vision no complaints at all , using a 400 litre tank I put half the recommended dose in tank daily far less bubbles and due to the easy glide feeling less fatigued .

Is that a good mix then. 400L for 2ml ?
Thats what I use. Much better. Some times I see bubbles, some none. Leaves a shine. Was hoping Hypo glass would rinse better but....no

Still get the glide?

Mike #1

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 09:50:08 pm »
Works for me I found fully dosing more of a hinderence for instance more rinsing required as a safeguard to be certain their was no trapped dirt .

I have found that dosing less is more beneficial so less bubbles,  And the windows on my rounds that have always required an extra rinse still do so no change in rinsing if you reduce the dose as you are not waiting for bubbles to clear to be certain of trapped dirt particles .

Frames appear to have a noticeable instant shine , so hopefully overtime this will prevent the plastics having a flat non shiny appearance as is the case with older plastics .

You still get the glide under dosing its  a personal  intuitive balance worked out over the last week not 3-4 days  :P

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 10:05:02 pm »
Excellent. Thank you very much for that.

Will try 2ml Monday onwards in one van. And normal in another. See how we get on. Cheers

ben M

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015, 10:28:29 pm »
Always read dazmonds posts so for me I am out.
+1

kempy

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015, 10:49:56 pm »
Some good honest reviews which we will absorb and react to .
Jonny has already stated that we can tinker and change the Vision ingrediances .
We know the ingredients that can be reduced .
We will adapt Vision and now it's been used by hundreds of persons and not just the original few and original testers we can improve on this .
I've been using it for probably 12 months and I have seen a big improvements in certain windows and commercial properties I clean .

The great feedback with had will definitely help us improve .

paulben

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2015, 04:24:14 am »
I love it as it is , certainly use less water when wfp. When I trad I use 1 ml Vision and 2ml of Sainsbury's sensitive washing up liquid. even had a customer say how much cleaner her windows were and she is a fussy woman
Do not steal the government hates competition

Mike #1

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2015, 06:06:11 am »
Why do u think u need to rinse more?

I've always suspected that a brush that glides easier over the glass isn't actually going to clean as effectively.

I have not had an issue it is helping to cut through the dirt on the glass , I scrub and clean the frames and glass just the same as before vision .

My thoughts are that if you were to clean a car with just water and brush it would be more difficult to clean and overtime the paint finish will become flat and lose the shiny appearance .

Anything which will help maintain the lustre and shine of plastic frames has to be a good thing as scrubbing plastic with a nylon brush does not do much for the plastic frames .

Get some upvc restorer and go and clean some frames instantly you can see the difference . ;)

what i have written above is not in the claims of benefits on the vision website but i do think the frames have a shinier appearance so i am hopefull that the frames are benefiting as well and this will be proven over time .

kempy

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 06:53:35 am »
I've been using Vision for 12 months now and it really improves my working efficiency.
It does take time to be confident in using Vision .

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2015, 07:55:45 am »
big improvements in what way kempy?glass and frames that are cleaned regularly with just pure water stay cleaner longer for sure than when tradded.

minimal dirt to clean off every 4 weeks/6 weeks/8 weeks as it is.

i use a high flow with pencil jets and ive been struggling to rinse the glass properly with vision.some windows i give a quick scrub and rinse in less than 20 secs normally but with vision the solution is gloopy and SLOWLY RUNNING DOWN THE GLASS with bubbles in it.on closer inspection its both dirt and bubbles.so im rinsing more wasting time.on large panes of glass its even worse.nightmare.

maybe theres too much solution in my tank?or is it like this for most vision users?
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 08:11:50 am »
Agree with Mike, you can get a flatness to the frames over time, yes they are clean, but defo lose some of that zing, which vision is bringing back.

We did a large commercial housing association earlier this week ( a converted mill ) with big chunky painted frames and I have to say they really shone using just vision treated pure water, didn't use the usual g101 as 4 storey building. So vision defo has some advantages.

I've been out on the glass a lot less, so the bubbles were a little strange and did slow me down for the first 3 or 4 windows, but you need to see past that (ie its part of the product) and rinse as per normal - thereafter your back upto speed. You just need a little more faith in your technique and abilities.

Vision has been used now for nearly a month, the guys like it, on glass time is good and no customer complaints

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 08:27:15 am »
must admit the shine is great but im sure theres too much in my tank!kempy told me to add 10ml on first tank full and 5 ml per 500L after that.maybe i should try it with half that amount?
price higher/work harder!

Mike #1

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 08:53:08 am »
Dazmond for the next 2 days I would only add 2-3ml then just 3ML there after you will find you can work better with vision

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2015, 09:00:51 am »
I am finding 9ML in an 850tank is too much.

When I put on say 400/500/600/700 L I add the correct ratio.

I feel I would been eveen quicker if the dose was less. So that's what I will be trying.

Rinsing and slowing down. Yes I can see that BUT I rinse as per normal and don't even worry about bubbles.

Mike #1

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2015, 09:07:03 am »
Dazmond for the next 2 days I would only add 2-3ml then just 3ML there after you will find you can work better with vision

This week on Monday and Tuesday filling a near empty 400ltr tank I added 3ml then Wednesday and Thursday had about 100ltrs in tank before filling up each morning I only added 2ml of vision or two squirts from plunger .

Smudger

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2015, 10:09:25 am »
Sounds like you double dosed Daz.

It's one squirt per 100 ltrs, I specifically told the guys not to do an extra squirt for luck!

They do dose for a full 100 ltrs, so if they are putting in 350 ltrs its 3 squirts not 4

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

kempy

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 10:32:14 am »
It is about finding the right balance and finding your personal preferences
Less for some is better

DeLuce

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2015, 12:26:41 pm »

Can't agree with Dazmonds post. I've been using this Vision and I find that I don't rinse as much as I did before. Definitely gives a good lustre to glass and frames. Totally agree with Mike and Darren.
I Think you need to use less of the product per tankful Dazmond, see how you get on!
With what normally would be problematic windows on my round, ones that usually leave drip marks from two smaller openers above a big pane, I've noticed this Vision stuff seems to prevent this from occurring as much, if at all.

SeanK

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2015, 02:15:32 pm »

Can't agree with Dazmonds post. I've been using this Vision and I find that I don't rinse as much as I did before. Definitely gives a good lustre to glass and frames. Totally agree with Mike and Darren.
I Think you need to use less of the product per tankful Dazmond, see how you get on!
With what normally would be problematic windows on my round, ones that usually leave drip marks from two smaller openers above a big pane, I've noticed this Vision stuff seems to prevent this from occurring as much, if at all.

Rigsby could I ask why do believe that Vision helps with problem frames as I have more than my fair share of the type you described  on my round.
Do you think it makes the water more gloopy thus preventing it getting into the frame and dripping out after leaving or is it
something else ?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2015, 02:37:35 pm »

Just did a group of 9 terraced and end terraced houses. All UPVC and all old frames. Usually the top openers leach water out onto bottom windows. This time they didn't. First time in 4 years. The water left behind seems to suspend more doesn't it?