Martin ccs

New customer form?
« on: December 07, 2009, 02:55:11 pm »
anyone have a good one i can have a look at/copy?

Murdie window cleaning

Re: New customer form?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:06:02 pm »
How many people on here actually use a standard form ? I just take down there details in my notebook, I include name, address, price and frequency of clean(4/8 weekly),and if there is any access issues I note them as well. Then I transfer all there detail onto WCP. I only take a phone number if it's needed so I can get them to leave a gate unlocked.

Martin ccs

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 03:12:00 pm »
How many people on here actually use a standard form ? I just take down there details in my notebook, I include name, address, price and frequency of clean(4/8 weekly),and if there is any access issues I note them as well. Then I transfer all there detail onto WCP. I only take a phone number if it's needed so I can get them to leave a gate unlocked.

wanting it to act like a sort of written agreement with customers so it helps a little to stop the annoying "can you leave it this month please"

putting it with a short welcome note and basic rules sort of idea.

think it will help a bit, just makes the customer a bit more aware of the prices for differnet frequency.

jonnyald

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 03:17:35 pm »
might be an idea to add on the form " are you a messer ? "  = tick this box

GWCS

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 03:22:36 pm »

wanting it to act like a sort of written agreement with customers so it helps a little to stop the annoying "can you leave it this month please"

putting it with a short welcome note and basic rules sort of idea.

think it will help a bit, just makes the customer a bit more aware of the prices for differnet frequency.

wont make any difference.

you still get those types.

dump them and move on.