Lost another today
« on: January 21, 2008, 06:27:20 pm »
Well actually i told them i would no longer be cleaning their dog turd infested property anymore. I have been wanting to get rid of them since i started but couldn't afford to. I certainly can't afford to lose them now, but i have standards even if they don't.

Blackbushe Windows

Re: Lost another today
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 06:32:07 pm »
Have a couple with that problem. Very unpleasant. They don't seem to think it's tough on the poor old person who has to tiptoe through it all!!

Hopefully you'll replace with better custy.

Peter
Blackbushe Windows.
Est. 1983
www.blackbushewindows.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 06:35:04 pm »
I lost half a house today, I cancel it as someone nicked half a set of my ladders, was going to cancel the house in full but settled for front only in the end  :-\

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 07:00:46 pm »
I also have had one or two in my time
recently had one who couldn't believe that i didn't want her business
I sometimes wonder what  they take us for ::)

Londoner

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 07:11:14 pm »
Actually, some dog owners are weird about their little pooches. One lady really couldn't understand why I was so cross about getting poo all over my hoses .

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 07:13:35 pm »
Actually, some dog owners are weird about their little pooches. One lady really couldn't understand why I was so cross about getting poo all over my hoses .
just say I will pull it through your house and see what she says.

some people just dont think this is the problem, others are just plain rude. most are nice if you explain to them.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 07:24:01 pm »
Some (not all, but some) dog owners are on another planet. They treat animals like humans and people like animals. Try my hardest to avoid dog owning customers and their doggie gardens, disgusting >:(

philboy

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:01 am »
I understand that it's a pain in the ass to wander through dog poop, especially when you have to be lookin up most of the time, I've had the same problem before. I very nicely told the customer that I would be charging an extra £5 for the time it takes to clean my shoes and hoses after the job, now there is not a turd in sight! Try that before you cancel the job, you'd be suprised how the thought of more money gets them off their lazy buts!