Barry Livingstone

Re: C.L.E.A.N Entrance Examination
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2010, 07:58:46 pm »
Well your leaving yourselfs open........ a married couple never off web forums.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ; ;) ;) :o 

you give it out so take some!!!

I see this as better than watching eastenders ;D ;D ;D
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2010, 07:59:50 pm »
Colin tell your mate he's not a real Yorkshireman ;D

Shaun

Colin Day

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2010, 08:33:50 pm »
Karren, please don't bite my head off, but I would say you're reading to much into it! Glynn's post does seem negative towards the end and perhaps undermines and belittles CLEAN and it's founders to some extent which comes accross as disrespectful.

What would you expect Pete to do or say in reply to Glynn's post?

Sharon Gerrard

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 09:02:02 pm »
Colin,

Glynn has only asked some relevant questions to which Pete as one of the Communications Directors of CLEAN should be able to answer without launching into a personal attack and attempt to belittle a highly respected member of the carpet cleaning community. On the subject of Communications Directors the other one has launched into another personal attack on Simon today. I'm not too sure what they are trying to communicate or even direct, but I'm sure the silent majority will be drawing their own conclusions from it all.

Sharon
Sharon Gerrard
email: sharon.gerrard@blueyonder.co.uk

jasonl

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2010, 09:06:06 pm »
I would get my Mrs to chip in , she is busy as senior nurse in charge of a hospital tonight.  It is sad when people drag the wife to work.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Sharon Gerrard

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 09:30:50 pm »
Jason,

Do tell me, Is there a reason why I shouldn't take part in a discussion on this forum? I run Gerrards alongside Simon seven days per week and have been a member of this board for quite some time now albeit as part of the silent majority. I do take exception though when my husband and my friends are being personally attacked. Please look back at all early threads re: CLEAN and take note if any one member of clean has been personally attacked by Simon or Glynn, I think not!!!  As you well know Simon does not shy away from speaking his mind and would not dream of asking someone to do it for him. I find it quite offensive that you think I'm nothing more than Simon's mouthpiece, and that I don't hold my own views and opinions or have the right to express them as freely as you do!!!

Sharon
Sharon Gerrard
email: sharon.gerrard@blueyonder.co.uk

jasonl

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 09:36:44 pm »
Well when sombody uses thier first 2 posts to speak up for hubby, it does say a lot ,, I find it strange that you could have posted to help people with information on operating as a carpet cleaner on hundreds of subjects , yet only pipe up about CLEAN.

hmmmmmmm, probably the silent majority will make up thier minds.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2010, 09:48:33 pm »
Jason
I'd quit while you are a head if I were you. You think I've got an opinion or two!!! ;D

Simon

Colin Day

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2010, 09:49:28 pm »
Sharon,

It seems to me that Glynn's post on CLEAN got him the result he wanted, he got a rise out of Pete! Then you guys jump all over it like a pack of hounds!!!!  What us lowly Newbies really want to know is.... why, what is actually going on?

I asked your husband a while back to kindly explain what his beef was with CLEAN and the question was never answered ???  

I can only assume that whatever the problem is, it's possibly unfounded, defamatory or maybe even slanderous.... Don't leave us guessing too long though!

Regards, Colin

Dave Whittaker

derek west

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2010, 09:58:11 pm »
welcome to the forum sharon, its like one big happy family on here, you'll love it.

jasonl

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2010, 10:03:47 pm »
Sharon,

It seems to me that Glynn's post on CLEAN got him the result he wanted, he got a rise out of Pete! Then you guys jump all over it like a pack of hounds!!!!  What us lowly Newbies really want to know is.... why, what is actually going on?

I asked your husband a while back to kindly explain what his beef was with CLEAN and the question was never answered ???  

I can only assume that whatever the problem is, it's possibly unfounded, defamatory or maybe even slanderous.... Don't leave us guessing too long though!

Regards, Colin

I can not answer for Glynn Colin , here are 2 facts though.

1 Simon(Glyns partner in another forum) Has cleaned cruise ships for some time, and has invested a lot in equipment for this.

2, CLEAN connected people recently  cleaned a cruise ship.

Everyone can draw thier own inferences.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2010, 10:10:35 pm »
Before you get shot down in flames Jason, it's Simon who regularly cleans the cruise ships.

Guys, all of us at CLEAN really appreciate your support and your posts in defence of us.

However, try not to cross the line in your responses to others who don't agree with all that we are trying to achieve.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and while I would prefer not to read some of the more derogatory remarks made about CLEAN, I have got broad shoulders and it goes with the territory.

Looking forward to seeing friends, old and new at CCDO.

Steve

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2010, 10:24:59 pm »
Oft am I on SWINGERS.com?????? my laptop been hacked???
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

Karen Waterworth

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2010, 10:27:24 pm »
Sharon,

Regards, Colin

Colin that last comment you made, I should of used them words in my post. Oh and Colin Glynn's post was about the extra money due to staying over Saturday night, and the exam itself. And I have stated in CAPS that I do not have a problem with CLEAN. Just think about what you are saying, I have asked valid questions which have not been answered. If a member of this board was to post a comment like Mr Sweeney did about you what would you do?

Sharon, You should know better than that, you know that most of the guys on here would slap you down, because most of them do not consider us ladies, as equals and let alone to know what we are talking about.

Jason, I have worked with Glynn for years and yes Carpet Cleaning, So your comment on draging your wife to work is rubbish, Now read slowly and try to remember to breath, as we all know that men can not muti task ;)

Karen Waterworth

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2010, 10:41:31 pm »
Some of the comments made are just stupid, If you think that comments like "SWINGERS.com" and the song on youtube is funny, then think again, it is just plain stupid. grow up ::)

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2010, 10:42:20 pm »
Steve,
I applaud that comment.
It is high time that the leadership of CLEAN stop conducting vitriolic personal attacks on people who have done nothing but ask perfectly reasonable questions about the make up and running of an organisation that can promise nothing but aspirations. Each and every question or concern raised have in actual fact been gold plated opportunities for CLEAN to explain what a great idea the CLEAN project really is, but instead of taking that opportunity you seem to have tasked your Communications Directors and their collection of hangers on to conduct vitriolic attacks upon anyone with any questions that you don't want asked. The result is a public relations disaster for CLEAN and the development of yet another faction within the carpet cleaning industry.
CLEAN is now a reality and whilst I and others have concerns about where it is going, I do wish the project success because people have now placed their trust in you and it's time for you to deliver!
For all of my criticisms I shall be the first to offer my congratulations if my many concerns turn out to be unfounded and CLEAN proves to be a success.

Simon

jasonl

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2010, 10:46:29 pm »
Some of the comments made are just stupid, If you think that comments like "SWINGERS.com" and the song on youtube is funny, then think again, it is just plain stupid. grow up ::)

Oh we have a new moderator now, humour is now classed as "stupid",, and Immature.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Jason Hedges

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2010, 10:49:20 pm »
There you go. Simon, Sharon, Glynn & Karen all send their best wishes to CLEAN and wish it every success. Result :)

Perhaps the people envolved can get on with organising a new association to benefit carpet cleaners across the land rather than bickering on here.

All the best,
Jason.

Colin Day

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2010, 11:05:22 pm »
Oh... You've all made friends...... Great :)

Kind regards, Colin.