robert meldrum

Re: new name for the NCCA
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2009, 12:16:14 am »
Who has the authority to determine how effective a system is, particularly when one system will outperform another in one environment, but in another scenario the opposite will happen.
What's a silly claim ?
Many T/M users in the US and Canada have gone over to VLM after trying out the latest machines and chemicals.
Educating the public  ::) ::)
This country has spent millions on informing the public ( for the past 50 years ) of the dangers to their health in SMOKING and ALCOHOL abuse. Yet we have one of the highest lung cancer rates in the world and are looked upon as pathetic due to the way many British abuse alcohol !
As I've always said..............Ideals are fine in the developing years but realism sets in as we get older and learn what's necessary rather than how we'd like it to be.
Think you will find Pete and co live in the Real World and whatever plans are under development will reflect this.

derek west

« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2009, 07:00:18 am »
bob, bob , bob.

so you won't be joining, i get it mate. i'm not even gonna try and convince you.

derek

carpetworx

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2009, 12:33:34 am »
New comers should be encouraged to join, there the ones that need the most help as you well know Derek, i don't think you have to worry about hack cleaners joining, they just would'nt pay, no matter how much it is.

derek west

« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2009, 08:34:03 pm »
by hack cleaners, i'm guessing you mean cowboys?

your right, hack cleaners won't join, not to worried about that at first, the whole point is to educate the public as to the difference between a hack cleaner and a pro, other than the price. hence tacca.

you ever thought of moving to good old blighty martin?
derek