Simon Gerrard

Nice Service
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:26:04 am »
I've got to say the service from Solutions in Cornwall is first rate. Ordered a new Sapphire Scientific (which they had to get from another supplier) and a vac motor and they were on my doorstep at 8:45 this morning, exactly as they said they would be.
I do like suppliers who do what they say they are going to do, well done Solutions.

Simon

*Hector*

Re: Nice Service
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:59:17 am »
Of course you can't post this on their forum can you Simon ?  :P :P

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 12:02:48 pm »
Next day delivery!!  Lets hope everyone else starts offering that soon ::)roll

And at 8.45am!! Did solutions deliver them or should you be thanking  the  delivery company?

And they did what they said they would do,  you would think you had just handed over a wedge of money to get  that amazing service
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 12:43:18 pm »
Mike,
You're such a cynic. Didn't realise there was a ban on praising people for good service, whether it is routine or not.

Simon

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 12:48:25 pm »
By contrast we ordered some pumps from a company for supposed next day delivery to Dunkirk. They didn't write the address correctly and the parts took ten days to arrive. If that had been Solutions, Hydramaster or Restormate  you can bet your bottom dollar they would have sent another one and got the address right.

Simon

Chris Straker

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 01:18:53 pm »
Simon, surely you must realise that any thread that contains the words Solutions or Cornwall, cannot go untarnished here   ::)roll

Hilton

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 01:20:59 pm »
I am going to test their service and products and order some 'solutions'..

What do you recommend, a multi purpose cleaner or just a sample pack ?

*Hector*

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 01:47:00 pm »
go for the sample pack Hilti.... If you like any of the products and order over a certain value within a specified time, you get the cost of the sample pack redeemed.

I cannot remember the amount or time period, but am sure someone will know.

Chris Straker

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 02:50:06 pm »
As Hector says ..... trial pack is the way to go  ;)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 03:04:33 pm »
Simon, surely you must realise that any thread that contains the words Solutions or Cornwall, cannot go untarnished here   ::)roll

Funnily I was thinking the exact opposite, how any mention of solutions  gets someone to think they need to jump to his defence ::)roll

I was only making the piont that the service Simons mentioned is not out  of the ordinary and most suppliers give the same level  of service.

But you need to suggest its some big dark plan to impeach solutions good name and their is some sort of them  & us situation  on here
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Chris Straker

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 03:25:27 pm »
Get real Mike, I rejoined a short time ago but Simon's is the first thread I saw that was Solutions positive, it lasted a short time before it was tarnished ..... that is all I said, nothing about defence, just that a positive post had that edge taken off it  ::)roll

Chris Straker

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 03:31:07 pm »
Anyone new to the game would go on CT and assume Solutions are the best on the planet ....... if they came on CIU, that opinion would change to the worst on the planet.
I use what I use and it gets me happy customers ......... not particularly worried what others think about the machines or solutions, they don't have to use them in my clients properties.
I do know for a fact, that 2 new starters have contacted me recently and were concerned when I told them what I use ..... they had heard they were useless and the service was non existent ....... they had only been on here, CT and la TM forum  ::)roll

Griffus

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 04:39:56 pm »
I ordered a couple of back pack vacuums from Solutions a while ago that were part of a refurbished job lot.

Still waiting  :o

In fairness, unlike some other companies no money was taken. I did email to chase up but never got a reply.

I'll probably receive out of the blue when no longer required.......

david@zap-clean

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 05:04:58 pm »
A supplier will stand or fall on their service I guess. 

In my limited experience all the CC suppliers I've used so far have been good.

The last one I used was Chemspec Europe - I needed something specific to them, urgently, and phoned up at about 5:30pm a couple of Fridays ago (spoke to Keith) - I was told the packing dept (and last postal pickup) had already gone home for the weekend. It still turned up Monday morning 8am though :-)

What was the service like the last time you ordered something?
David @ ZapClean
www.zap-clean.com

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 05:46:32 pm »
what the!! Simon i bet you'r sorry you mentioned it now! :-[ but your right when youve had brilliant service it is good to praise. :)

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 06:19:26 pm »
what the!! Simon i bet you'r sorry you mentioned it now! :-[ but your right when youve had brilliant service it is good to praise. :)

You're right, it is but oh so typical of some to try and turn it into something else, which is shame given they could taken it in the spirit it was given.

Funny too when you think how we get referrals by people telling their friends, family and colleagues about the excellent service they got from a carpet cleaner. I suppose it's ok then ;D

Simon

*Hector*

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 06:24:13 pm »
I wasn't havin a pop Simon...

I like Solutions as I have said many times...

I was referring to the fact that you are banned from C.T.  ;D ;D

Russ Chadd

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 06:31:29 pm »
You not a customer of Solutions then Mike?  ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 07:00:12 pm »
You not a customer of Solutions then Mike?  ;D
Russ,
How on earth did you come to that conclusion ??? ;D