You can get free web sites as

synthasite com
all you pay for is your domain name and hosting
free templates at

freecsstemplates org/

Dale Smith

Re: web sites for windowcleaners
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 08:21:56 pm »
Tony, give Ian a ring, he did our website and its brought in loads of work for us, and still is.
Ian constantly checks it scores high on google as part of the package.

In my opinion no matter how good a website looks, if it does not figure on searches it is completely useless, no matter how good it may look..... ;)
Swindon, Wiltshire.

Kevin R

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 10:25:16 pm »
Tony, give Ian a ring, he did our website and its brought in loads of work for us, and still is.
Ian constantly checks it scores high on google as part of the package.

In my opinion no matter how good a website looks, if it does not figure on searches it is completely useless, no matter how good it may look..... ;)

Very well said, the search engine optimization is really important. You could have the best looking website in the world but its no good on page 6

tailorcreative

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 11:18:39 am »
Hi there,

I believe you need a website?

We offer a wide range of "packages" with ALOT of hostage space (1 - 6 gb space/1 - 3 TB bandwidth) and free domain name plus a website with x amount of pages.

Drop me a an email for a quote; hello@tailorcreative.com

We also offer marketing for each client and top 10 ranking via google search.  Also website statistics and reporting for each client.

If is just a basic website you need and up asap we offer this service very cheap but again email for quote and requirements.  We have a small team on hand for any issues and last minute testing issues.  - Don't worry we will not quote you £10,000 for a website, it would be a fraction of that as we like small businesses to grow digitally as well as boutique businesses.

Thanks

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 12:25:18 pm »
Hi there,

We offer a wide range of "packages" with ALOT of hostage space (1 - 6 gb space/1 - 3 TB bandwidth) and free domain name plus a website with x amount of pages.

We also offer marketing for each client and top 10 ranking via google search.  Also website statistics and reporting for each client.

If is just a basic website you need and up asap we offer this service very cheap but again email for quote and requirements.  We have a small team on hand for any issues and last minute testing issues.  - Don't worry we will not quote you £10,000 for a website, it would be a fraction of that as we like small businesses to grow digitally as well as boutique businesses.

Thanks

Hmm, wasnt there a ruling that states no advertising! first post and 1 advert.  >:(

Other people that have posted their services are actual /b]window cleaners who do website and SEO on the side, and also offer advise to all mention of things..

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 12:46:38 pm »
Hi there,

Thanks

Hmm, wasnt there a ruling that states no advertising! first post and 1 advert.  >:(

Other people that have posted their services are actual /b]window cleaners who do website and SEO on the side, and also offer advise to all mention of things..
do a search for window cleaners web sites  ;)

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 01:54:26 pm »
Hi there,

Thanks

I guess moderation and admin are slack then :P

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 03:10:36 pm »
Hi there,

Thanks

I have permission  ;)

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 03:34:58 pm »
Hi there,

Thanks

I have permission  ;)

As i said before, you are an actual window cleaner, you give advise and help to anyone that requires it and contribute to this forum. You haven't specifically signed up and gone out to advertise your web site services. 

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 04:14:34 pm »
Hi there,

Thanks

I have permission  ;)

As i said before, you are an actual window cleaner, you give advise and help to anyone that requires it and contribute to this forum. You haven't specifically signed up and gone out to advertise your web site services. 
Thank you, I will take that as a complement  ;D