dazmond

Re: Brush lifespan
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2021, 04:02:14 pm »
How do you make an extreme last 3-4 months, especially with hot?

xtreme stiff bristle version and i alternate them....i also run boiling hot water over them at the end of the day if they go out of shape.it straightens them right out.

But it’s not lasting 3-4 months if your alternating  it is it? More like half that time.

I would guess OP means one brush used 5 days a week.

Who uses one brush for all work?I don't....I alternate between xtreme and supreme brush mainly...sometimes a 35cm ultimate brush too for an artwork clean I do.....a flocked sl brush is also used for delicate yearly or bi annual cleans

Me, no need to alternate brushes just extra fannying that.

Just use the lightest brush for everything why not  ???

Extreme stiff for me. Last a year.

each to their own...i must have  more varied work than the average window cleaner.....i wouldnt clean a church with a stiff bristle brush with 400 year old leaded windows or a large artwork clean on a main road using an xtreme brush....also if im cleaning large panes of glass on a roof its better to use a wider brush....supreme brushes are also much better for cleaning large sash windows(they are really good for getting rid of spiders in the corners of frames) 8)
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2021, 04:20:09 pm »
one brush does it all !

takes skill to clean different things with the same brush  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2021, 05:13:59 pm »
Good luck cleaning with a stiff brush this time of the year.

zesty

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2021, 04:54:17 pm »
Xtreme brush for everthing, never change it. Ever.

No matter what’s being cleaned.

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 09:41:41 pm »
I also use an Extreme 35cm sill brush for everything, light as a feather and cleans really well, why would you ever need to change it?