Len Gribble

Re: Anyone know where I can get this hose reel from
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 07:56:48 pm »
B&Q

Gardena also does one

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

williamx

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 08:19:55 pm »
Len

Just tried Gardena and B&Qs web site but can't find it.

Have you got any links

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 08:45:10 pm »
Too be fair to B&Q they cant put every thing on the web site, you need to call into one, make sure it’s there warehouse type as they stock more also take the picture of it not forgetting the name & model.

This is what Gardena looks like

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

williamx

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 08:53:33 pm »
Thanks for that Len.

The Gardena one is no good as it only holds 20m of hose and I'm after something which does 50m or 100m

John Kelly

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 10:13:44 pm »
Hi William
We've used these kind of hoses in the past and found they don't stand up to the rigours of commercial use. They are primarily designed for gardening. I take it you are going to use it for work. If so I would suggest having a look at some of the ones on offer from companies who supply drain jetting equipment. Plenty web sites www.powerwashers.co.uk is one.
They are not cheap but will last for years instead of lying bust in the back of your shed.
Answered in other forum, thought it might be of use to people on here :)

rpjltd

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 10:19:49 pm »
make sure you  get a anti kink hose if you`re useing it for comercial use, the normal hose is a real pain to work with.