John_Flynn

Re: Joe Polish, Your Opinion?
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2003, 01:18:21 pm »
"But Mark" says the Mrs Client " I am not happy now that you have atempted to clean my carpet again, it is not as clean as it was when I had a Mike Halliday clean it, what are you going to do about it ??"
I get better looking each day!!

Mark Betts

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2003, 01:43:04 pm »
Then i would apologise profusely and then refund her money.

However before the job was undertaken and DURING the carpet audit I would pre qualify all stains etc etc and let the customer know what would and what would "maybe" not come out.

A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2003, 07:37:08 pm »
I gather from your last post Mike that you must be investing in 21st century technology and buying the Dry Fusion System ;)
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2003, 08:58:13 pm »
No Ken I'm going to buy a chemical called catalyst from craftex  this chemical cleans deoderises and stain protect in one easy process and its dry in 30mins!!!

It sounds brilliant I don't know why no ones thought of it before ;D ;D

I have already used a variation of this headline in a local paper, it worked well.

this is returning this topic to is original  topic when Harvey asked about the Joe polish marketing, if you look around you'll see all the marketing you'll ever need. I saw this headline used by dry fusion so adapted and used it myself. This as all Joe does, sees good marketing ideas and changes them to suit carpet cleaning

mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2003, 07:39:47 pm »
This 30 min dry claim sounds good. do you need a truck mount to achieve it.

On Marketing, I bet we are all using ideas based around Joe, Dan Kenedy Partridge, Richard Deny, Tom Hopkins, Brian Tracey, Mike Le Plant, Tom Fenton, Dale Cargnie,

Those American Insurance Salesmen ofthe Forties and Fifties,  David Wilkes, Gurrillia Marketing, How to Out Sell the Comp.  Prochem SaLES tRAINING Ashbys Marketing and Motivation Day. Cleantalk Marketing Tips when Mark and Mick are in a creative mood Everest Anglian Kirby sales training courses Uncle Tom Cobly and all.

Regards

Ian