lands

Re: who is the most powerful man in .....
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2007, 06:53:34 pm »
Paul, have you become completely dyslexic since yesterday?

FiberReviver

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2007, 10:31:15 pm »
Well what a load of rubbish this post is. ;D
Freddie xxxxxx
WELL I NEVER !!!! WELL MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2007, 10:37:25 pm »
Come here

Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp? he bought a ware house  :'(

and there's more.

Shaun

PaulKing

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 08:22:01 am »
Paul, have you become completely dyslexic since yesterday?

Yes I am dyslexic just forgot to use the spell checker before i posted. Ask John Kelly he's know for years, I never think about it usually as the standard of some of the posts make me think I'm just not that bad.

It's like anything you can have good and bad days with it. It's one of the reason I got  office help as soon as I could afford it. Don't think I'm upset personally i think it one of the things that makes me tick, when you have to rewrite a whole page becuase you cannot think how to spell a word, getting the spanners out on fixing things is easy, also lets you think of how to approach thing in a different way.

There will now be a rush of people also confirming they are partial dyslexic, and stating that did you know "so and so" was dyslexic

personally it something i can laugh about, it one of those things that takes away your ability to read and spell but can make you very creative.

and now on with the jokes,

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper?
He ended up selling his soul to Santa.

We are Dyslexic of Borg. You will have your ass laminated

"Old MacDonald had dyslexia, O-E-O-E-I."

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

lands

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 09:43:32 am »
Glad you can laugh about it Paul, I would have felt terrible otherwise.

Pete

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2007, 10:26:09 am »
A dyslexic mate of mine once overdosed on an F  ::)

Dyslexics rule KO

Serious question ............ does an anagram make sense when you first look at it  ???

vangaurd

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2007, 10:37:47 am »
 as paul said, i must be the most influential, carpet cleaner
this country has.
i carry a lot of clout have the contacts, iam always on hand to make you a few quid, and have a vast knowledge in a wide range of topics
most of all gambling!in a nut shell , iam the best!

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 10:56:36 am »
.................and MODEST, i like that in a person  ::)

Art

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 01:26:44 pm »
as paul said, i must be the most influential, carpet cleaner
this country has.
i carry a lot of clout have the contacts, iam always on hand to make you a few quid, and have a vast knowledge in a wide range of topics
most of all gambling!in a nut shell , iam the best!

This was your latest  tip  ::) Another cracker  ;D

mark_roberts

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 05:49:52 pm »
Id say the Hydramaster team have been massivly influencial in increasing the sales and usage of truckmounts.

Solutions for inovation in chemicals and new products imported.

Alltec for marketing.

Chemspec for specific problem chemicals.

Id agree the likes of Derek Bolton and Paul Pierce as individuals have influenced many and also through the NCCA.  Its also highly commendable to these and others in the NCCA as they give their time freely for no financial reward.

Mark

*paul_moss

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 06:17:17 pm »
Id say the Hydramaster team have been massivly influencial in increasing the sales and usage of truckmounts.

Solutions for inovation in chemicals and new products imported.

Alltec for marketing.

Chemspec for specific problem chemicals.

Id agree the likes of Derek Bolton and Paul Pierce as individuals have influenced many and also through the NCCA.  Its also highly commendable to these and others in the NCCA as they give their time freely for no financial reward. Mark

Mark totally agree with you on this.The NCCA have poped up a few times on this post, as have the directors and trainners asociated with them.
I for one am not a member but would join them tomorrow if they were more forward thinking in terms of todays market.
It is not just doing the job right and making customers happy of which the NCCA can already do,but it is also about making a living and a profit. Alltec are very good at this but for their own small membership because of there marketing strategy.
If NCCA could do the same modern forward thinking then they would me a massive force to be reckoned with.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 08:15:49 pm »
The NCCA are a bit like IICRC which realistically are the same anyway! but you get good training and you if you wish join but after that you pay £200 PA to use their badge but you don't really get anything for it. The IICRC is cheaper but the same.

I think the NCCA with 500 members @ £200 each thats £100 000 is just treading water, the costing to run maybe £100 000 for the year but it has never moved forward it's a bit of a chicken and egg situation.

Some of us cleaners that have been going quite a few years and profess to doing the job properly and are not members should be asked why we are not members, I think Dave Liohana said something quite right when he suggested different levels of membership for beginners and journeymen.

I would like to see a reality tv programme a bit like the hotel inspectors that would go in and advise how the NCCA in their opinion could promote themselves so the public would becme more aware, I heard somewhere that Alltec have upped their game by getting Anthea Turner to promote maintenance plans on a DVD and for that the Fastrackers will pay an extra £2k, well back to the chicken and egg why not do public promoting of the NCCA and then if the members agree up the suscriptions £50 PA and then see where it takes them.

Shaun

lands

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 09:59:58 pm »
Not sure £50 per member would be enough would it Shaun?

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 10:17:08 pm »
Ask members for anymore and you wouldn't get it, I think £50 @ 500 members would be a start and then as more awareness grows more members would see and join but the next year it could be £100 if all went well and may be ther could be 600 members so a marketing budget would be £60 000 these thing barrel roll if you can get it off the ground.

Shaun

lands

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 10:28:56 pm »
See what you mean. Perhaps what the NCCA needs is a business person running it and not a CC. Maybey that sort of person would take a more objective view of things. Won't make many friends with an opnion like that though will I?

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:35 pm »
Billy no mates the carpet cleaner ;D

I'd love a trouble shooter to advise on 'moving forward' there are different ways of doing it but a professional would be fantastic and with a TV audience that would really sell the NCCA to the public! anyone got the BBC's number? oh I think thet are going on strike, bummer!

Shaun

lands

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:37 pm »
you think they could afford Adam Crozier?

If not how about Ruth the badger from the Apprentice ;D

letzclean

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2007, 10:03:07 am »

There is only one man who is worthy of the title that is Paul Pearce absolute Don 8)
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

ianharper

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2007, 05:18:54 pm »
Shaun

With regards the NCCA two many takers and not many givers (members). if every member gave like those that do then it would be a much more powerful force. you get out what you put in.

I for one will be asking to become a member in December. my time on the fence is over and I am in.

Lets not talk about persons but us all as a group. thats real power.

Respect

Ian harper

*paul_moss

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2007, 05:37:35 pm »
Ian what has changed your mind to join now ?
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL