Shaun_Ashmore

Re: CFR, Scorpion or Mytee??
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 10:52:41 pm »
IMO heat is one of the best parts of the cleaning pie, also 4 gallons a minute would be better for flushing dirt out so I'd say get a TM.

As for 200ft of hose (I have never ever used 200ft) well that's the arguement depends on what you want the machine for?

I once spoke to a maufacturer in the US about cfm and he said that porti CFM is only good when the wand is OFF the carpet, if you want real CFM get a TM, that will flow real air on or off the carpet, but heat will always be heat because hot water is hot water PERIOD.

I said Yes every bloody night in our house!

Shaun

steve cardy

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2006, 07:40:09 am »
Kev Imo apart from the fact that the cfr and the mytee are extraction machines they are both different. you can use the cfr at 500psi with the wonder wand and get excellent results and very good drying times and the machine is made very well. On the downside you dont get the heat of the mytee and you have the recycling to contend with love or hate it, cleaning filters etc. The  mytee has a better than average airflow and i think for its size and weight is a very good machine. The scorpion has i think better performance but no heat and looking at the build quality you either like it or not.I also have a Kleenrite machine not as good airflow as mytee or scorpion but has better heat but is quite a bit heavier.so all mchines have good and bad points you have to decide what is important to you and how you clean.

dennis moriarty

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2006, 10:16:26 am »
Kevin
I have the e-mail saved from the 9/11/06. send me your e-mail adress and if i can figure out how to, i'll send you a copy of that e-mail. the guy i spoke to is Daniel. when i originally e-mailed them to question price they quoted £2000+, but then confirmed by e-mail Daniels offer of £1990 all in.

Kev Loomes

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2006, 05:17:54 pm »
Hi Dennis

You've got mail!

Kev Loomes

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2006, 04:29:26 pm »
Thanks for all your replies.

I have got the Mytee on test next week from Cleansmart - he seems pretty genuine. I will let you know how it goes. My thinking is that I will mostly run it from the van - it has double the cfm of the cfr and better heat. So this option sounds best to me. Plus its cheaper ;D

It seems that Matt has given me a better deal than Woodbridge ???