HolmansUKLTD

NCCA and Sainsburys!!
« on: April 29, 2004, 12:29:49 am »
Recieved a call today from a lady who got the NCCA website address from the Sainsburys Mag!

It was an artical with those women from  "how clean is your house tv programme" stating that you should contact the NCCA for a professional carpet cleaner!!

Now isnt that nice ;D

If your a member :P
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Len Gribble

Re: NCCA and Sainsburys!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 01:04:18 am »
Nick

Re the TV programmes not sure I would let them in to any home, that also goes for life of grime total cowboys 5lt container splash about where is the HSE & PPE plus the cross contamination in both cases sorry I don’t find any of them professional as for the local authorities they should know better, TV companies are look for ratings  

I take it that you are a member as you received a call good for you

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Derek

Re: NCCA and Sainsburys!!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 09:57:39 am »
Nick

Thanks for the information... a lot of work goes on continually behind the scenes at the NCCA.

I did speak to a TV Company recently regarding information for one of their programmes (they contact us fairly regularly these days)

Unfortunately they and the glossy magazines don't always tell us when they use information provided for them...they do also tend to cherrypick from larger bits and pieces.

Regards
Derek