Terry_Burrows

Re: Pricing
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 09:34:09 am »
yes m8 we do but only on a commercial level,but want to ditch it completly
we have spent loads trying to build up on this,I will still do the shows and
TV work in march I did a TV commercial with Kim and Aggee in florida which is out on TV now over there so still havin fun and enjoy it,but not any more on a daily work fing,if you know what I mean been in it for 30 years, ::)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 09:48:08 am »
Angela,

Been meaning to ask is  Rob  The Theripist your husband, if so wish him  well from me.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 12:39:06 pm »
I apologies for my sexist comment  ;) I have the uppermost respect for our female members.

but just to add my comment on the women & martial arts comment , when i see women competing in the UFC or Pride then  I will consider them our equal. as for a competition where women compete on equal terms with men this is a 'sport'  and has no comparison to real M/A.

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 07:46:27 pm »
Mike

your comment was certainly sexist and as such insulting, so it was given a response which was intended to make it clear that, some women are often equal to, or even superior to men, in many jobs, professions and sports.

Fibreclean, you are taking my comments out of context and not appreciating what a female is saying, in response to a condescending remark. The reference to being an m/a is merely to illustrate rather than intimidate, which I though was pretty obvious.

Also, if you read what I say, you will find that I am preparing the way, for my son to become a c/c and I never suggested our c/c was a large business.

Mike has acknowledged his comment was sexist, but spoiled it, somewhat by further male egocentricity.

Mike..........never mind !

bye for now

Angie

Ian

Yes and he is trying to "comply" but hates not working.

David_Annable

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 10:39:30 pm »
Hi

This is just getting silly.

It needs to be locked a left now.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician