Jonathan Evans

Re: Howard Partridge course
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2014, 07:04:44 pm »
It was a great 2 days, I didn't join although I thought what he was offering was good value I have tried a couple of things already and so far seems good, used his script and got a higher job ticket and social proof via a ref   through a company has already paid dividends even if they don't know yet  ;D Either way worth the money and great to meet people. I think Steve makes a good point I think HP needed a bigger audiance hope he is back next year.

tony bish

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 05:01:43 pm »
I have a friend who has a number of carpet shops in America and is doing very well for himself He has asked me on a number of occasions if I would like to sell up my shops and relocate with my family to America and help him run his business`s ,as he frequently points out that the British way of selling is loved in the states as they are sick and tired of the hard sell and admire the honesty and integrity and good old fashioned service of the British salesperson ( his words not mine ).I have also got a very good friend who is high up in the fast food chain Wendys in America and says he loves to have British managers run stores ,because of the very same reasons as stated before .I do think us British sometimes have a tendency to undermine what we have on our own doorstep and think the grass is greener elsewhere .     

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 06:14:33 pm »
I know Shaun is already minted and would put mr partridge to shame... He just likes to toy with us

bennymon

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2014, 10:29:02 pm »
I was on holiday and missed the event I won't next time did he mention when he is going to be back over here cheers del  :)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 10:24:19 am »
Which product was he suggesting we buy.

Who is more relevant to the UK Business Market

Chris Cardell or Howard Partridge.

Note i said business because more and more of us are diversifying away from Carpet Cleaning

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2014, 09:49:42 pm »
Minted! My pockets are like the middle of a polo mint...empty!

Shaun