Jim_77

Re: Why dont people listen?????????
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 09:08:55 pm »
I think today wasa particularly humid day, drying just wasn't happening!

Did a heavy cotton suite and then all the carpets (huge house) starting with the carpet in the same room as the suite.  Even with 2 blowers put straight on and belting away at the suite it wasn't properly dry 4 hours later and the carpets weren't properly dry before protector went on.

All windows locked.  I lost count of the number of times I had the same conversation with the customer who said "Oh we'll put the heating on later".  I said "uhmm well we really need to get some air circulating..."  "Well the heating comes on at 4..."

AARRGGHH

pncleaning

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 08:24:03 am »
I think today wasa particularly humid day, drying just wasn't happening!

Did a heavy cotton suite and then all the carpets (huge house) starting with the carpet in the same room as the suite.  Even with 2 blowers put straight on and belting away at the suite it wasn't properly dry 4 hours later and the carpets weren't properly dry before protector went on.

All windows locked.  I lost count of the number of times I had the same conversation with the customer who said "Oh we'll put the heating on later".  I said "uhmm well we really need to get some air circulating..."  "Well the heating comes on at 4..."

AARRGGHH

Sounds about right haha  ;D ;D

Paul Moss

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 08:59:38 am »
Jim,

Theres a nice uph tool for sale on another thread somewhere ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 11:39:44 am »
I'll only buy it if it's terribly designed and hugely over priced :)