neil

extracta exel any good????
« on: February 08, 2010, 11:20:36 pm »
Hi i am thinking of a new exel and the scrubba delux are they any good ???

Joe H

Re: extracta exel any good????
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:20:19 pm »
Triple vacs will outperform the Excel any day.
Cleansmart also do a triple vac and Ashbys Ninja can have a 3rd vac fitted externally.
I have a Scorpion and it is excellent, and the service/backup from Solutions Cornwall is very good too.
It does not have an inbuilt heater but there are advantages to that. I dont think the Cleansmart machine at top spec has an heater, but the Altec does but it cuts out when all 3 vacs are running - only so much you can do with 2 mains cables.

Colin Day

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 02:20:46 pm »
Further to Joes comment on the Alltec Triple Vac machine, The water heats up quick enough while you're carrying out all the peripherals of the job to 70-80 degrees C. It stays hot too while you have the 3rd motor running providing you keep the lid shut....

I did run the same outfit you're looking at.... I've slashed my cleaning times and thanks to the extra psi and airflow with the Alltec!

I think the next step of buying a Truck Mount is on the horizon for me now though :-X

neil

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:56:14 pm »
Hi thanks for that i spoke to nic today and he said that you dont need a heater in the scorping and its a great machine , well i think it will be the scorping or the alltec !!! Not sure what one to buy ?????

Joe H

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 06:49:25 pm »
If you use the micro splitters or M-Power or Nemesis, Nick is correct in saying you dont need heat, but I like some heat - personal choice. Detergents do need heat IMO, to get the best from them.

neil

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 07:39:50 pm »
Do you have a heater on your machine? And if so whats the best one to buy?