John T

Fully fitted out operational Citireon Berlingo Oven Cleaning van for sale. I have decided to retire from oven cleaning as knees and elbows are aching too much.

Van details :
33k mileage reguarly serviced, electric  dip tank mounted into rear of van with dividing bulkhead between tank and side door which has storage space for equipment. Tank is in good condition and has been used daily with no issues at all. Tank is made of plastic, double sealed and lock system. Can be used with either caustic or non caustic solution (I have been running it caustic).  Long cable to plug in anywhere for your convenience. Safe locking mechanism, specially designed lid for ease of use. element compartment . Heating to 85 degrees for optimum cleaning.

This is an excellent working vehicle and fully kitted out for anyone thinking of starting up or expanding and includes approx 2 months of cleaning supplies or you can strip back to basic van and sell internal bits seperately. Van was sign-written but have removed all of it. Couple of small scratches and a small dent (what do you expect from 10 yr old van). Bluetooth connectivity.

I am prepared to sell the whole lot together for £5250 ovno.