The Jester of Wibbly

New Universal Sill Brushes from Gardeners
« on: May 23, 2019, 04:17:02 pm »
Has anyone tried these yet and what do you think of it?

In the process of ordering one to try with a new pole I am purchasing.  (although you can't configure it yet when building your pole online)
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: New Universal Sill Brushes from Gardeners
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 10:36:01 am »
I must be one of the first then  ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

andyM

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 03:10:38 pm »
I must be one of the first then  ;D
I look forward to your Review.   😀👍
One of the Plebs

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 02:01:57 pm »
Well, the brush will be great for conny roofs, sills, and gutters.   I think it will do a great job there.  However, I can't get on with it on glass.    It's described as a "robust ‘all round’ cleaning brush for getting into every corner, frame and sills".   For me, i can't get it into corners of windows or the edges of frames due to its  gradual curvature ends, not fitting square and flat on surface areas. 

Back to what I know, and to the their lovely Ultimate range.

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 07:19:35 am »
Well, the brush will be great for conny roofs, sills, and gutters.   I think it will do a great job there.  However, I can't get on with it on glass.    It's described as a "robust ‘all round’ cleaning brush for getting into every corner, frame and sills".   For me, i can't get it into corners of windows or the edges of frames due to its curvature ends. 

You cant clean upstairs sills properly with an ultimate either. :(

It’s only a supreme brush that I’ve found does everything.

There’s rumours of an “extreme sill brush” which might be nice,
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 07:34:23 am »
Well, the brush will be great for conny roofs, sills, and gutters.   I think it will do a great job there.  However, I can't get on with it on glass.    It's described as a "robust ‘all round’ cleaning brush for getting into every corner, frame and sills".   For me, i can't get it into corners of windows or the edges of frames due to its curvature ends. 

You cant clean upstairs sills properly with an ultimate either. :(

It’s only a supreme brush that I’ve found does everything.

There’s rumours of an “extreme sill brush” which might be nice,

Agree.  The supreme was the best one I found so far, but I like the 35cm 4 jet Brushes.   

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 06:19:00 pm »
you still cant beat an xtreme brush on the end of your pole for f/s/g jobs,i stopped using sill brushes for this type of work years ago.the xtreme is much easier to use and gets up around the brackets more effectively......

as for upper sills i clean them the best i can with an ultimate or xtreme brush,i dont use any other brushes than these 2 these days for any work that i do whether its windows/f/s/g jobs or conny roof cleaning/solar panel cleaning......
price higher/work harder!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 07:37:18 pm »
Good job Lee Pryor  isn't on here😱😱😱

lal

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 11:48:47 am »

I got the Universal sill brush sometime back, wasn't mad about it on the glass, or FSG cleans, it just wasn't doing it for me

like other gardiner brushes, which i thought where better.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 03:36:18 pm »

I got the Universal sill brush sometime back, wasn't mad about it on the glass, or FSG cleans, it just wasn't doing it for me

like other gardiner brushes, which i thought where better.

Yep. I was disappointed by the way the 35 universal brush is described on the website. Feel a little misslead having purchased it based on the ad copy.   But like you, I am very pleased with their other brush options.   You win some and you lose some.