Craig A Moore

oven cleaning products what do you use
« on: May 01, 2017, 12:14:28 pm »
I'm looking for a good oven cleaning product as I don't do loads of it but when I do I want it right and quick the one I use at min takes for ever to work. also any tips for wire grills I have to use them bag things but would like to know a better way.
Many Thanks

Michael H Jones

Re: oven cleaning products what do you use
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:29:54 pm »
If you don't want the whole van set up, you can use my method (for dealing with loads of flats etc). Get the big blue tub from Lakeland for the racks (around £15) and I use 2 kettles to fill it on the custie's draining board with Dirtbusters Bio liquid and the bio boost powder. Leave it for half an hour and most of the crud comes off with a bit of steel wool. I also use the bio liquid to coat the oven interior when heated up a bit and then blade.  Thinking of switching to the WOC bio though as DBs sometimes sends me quite runny stuff and it seems less effective. I don't think they do the bio boost powder though...

Michael H Jones

Re: oven cleaning products what do you use
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 02:34:49 pm »
I get a washing up bowl, 2 x £5 Argos kettles and a load of MF cloths as well as floor sheets into the tub and store it in those white tie handle bin bags from the supermarket - so it doesn't take up any space and is really useful for poor access jobs.