The Jester of Wibbly

Re: New heater fitted by Grippa
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2018, 07:43:35 pm »

This is my new home cinema system, WHO IS IMPRESSED?????

my brother has actually got a cinema room similar to that!(to go with his indoor swimming pool)...yep!you guessed it he s NOT a window cleaner! :)

It's all about what floats your boat or makes you happy whether it's in business or pleasure.   ;D

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2018, 07:50:05 pm »

my brother has actually got a cinema room similar to that!(to go with his indoor swimming pool)...yep!you guessed it he s NOT a window cleaner! :)

It's all about what floats your boat or makes you happy whether it's in business or pleasure.

you could float a boat on our kids indoor swimming pool!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Dry Clean

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2018, 09:13:01 pm »

It's all about what floats your boat or makes you happy whether it's in business or pleasure.

you could float a boat on our kids indoor swimming pool!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have always said you are the Hyacinth Bucket of window cleaning, lol

NWH

« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2018, 01:33:31 pm »
Get yourself hot water Dry Clean you’d love it,you’ll kick yourself you never did.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2018, 03:03:27 pm »
Get yourself hot water Dry Clean you’d love it,you’ll kick yourself you never did.

Hey now, you're turning into Daz😱😱

Shrek

Re: New heater fitted by Grippa New
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2018, 03:52:36 pm »
I think you’ll find caterers have to operate with the cylinder outside of the van by law.

Not true just like in caravans its to save on space, it is recommended that if in the vehicle they be put in a vented locker which I would also recommend in a window cleaning van.

For me, the bottom line is insurance.

I still am Yet to be shown someone’s insurance policy with it specified “lpg hot water system fitted for window cleaning use”.

Carrying a bottle is one thing, but having a naked flame, gas canister, battery terminals, all within 2 feet of each other..........while your 100 metres away round the back of a property. Tell
Your insurance company that and they will
Run a mile. Or if they don’t, they sure won’t give you all that in writing.

It’s got to be immersion, or diesel at the moment. Anything else is a disaster waiting to happen.

Iv reinstalled my gas heater as I have a few fairly bad cladding jobs to do and want to see if it will help remove the need for chemicals (not looking good) as before my insurance doesn't have a problem with it.

Hot water doesn’t clean better than hot don’t you know mr dry clean  ::)roll  ;D