Plankton

Canvassing
« on: November 08, 2018, 06:01:19 pm »
Anyone used the currently advertised company.

Stoots

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 07:08:54 pm »
nope but funny how they sprang up right after wps went tits up

Plankton

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 07:52:28 pm »
 :o Didn't know they went down.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:07:36 pm »
The owner of the current company advertised is one of the team leaders for the previous company that went bust.  He left the company shortly before they went bust because he was unhappy with how the boss was running things and basically running the company into the ground.  He was the first guy to work for the previous company and in the early days things worked well, it's when they expanded to quickly everything went south real quick.

I've personally always found the owner of the new company much better to deal with and did a much better job with the canvassing.  If i ever use a canvasser again that is who i'll be using.

Just throwing my 2p's worth into the mix.

John Mart

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:38 pm »
Look at the Royal Mail thread. If you’re too busy to knock doors yourself, you’ll find it much better value to have a mass leaflet drop.

Plankton

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:07:46 pm »
What I like about the royal mail delivery is that all the leaflets are contained in the Farmfoods leaflet so it's easier to put straight in the bin! I must be outwith the "After all, 92% of people say they read door drops that get delivered to their home*"

John Mart

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 09:45:26 pm »
There’s none so blind as those that won’t see.

Plankton

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 09:48:34 pm »
The owner of the current company advertised is one of the team leaders for the previous company that went bust.  He left the company shortly before they went bust because he was unhappy with how the boss was running things and basically running the company into the ground.  He was the first guy to work for the previous company and in the early days things worked well, it's when they expanded to quickly everything went south real quick.

I've personally always found the owner of the new company much better to deal with and did a much better job with the canvassing.  If i ever use a canvasser again that is who i'll be using.

Just throwing my 2p's worth into the mix.
From what I've seen the companies in the past and present came from falling out with their employer.

Plankton

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 09:55:57 pm »
There’s none so blind as those that won’t see.
I'm looking for references on a canvassing company not biblical jibes. 

Stoots

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 10:40:37 pm »
Ok so it's the guy who was working for Yan at WPS who has started this up, assumed it would have been something to do with them.

I've got a local guy who I'm using at the minute who is charging 2x just a bit here and there.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 06:26:51 am »
we used them just over a  month ago , all good work and very little fall out , i went and had a chat with him / them before they started so we all knew where and what we wanted out of the job   

got to say we are very pleased just done the second cleans this week and all have paid and stopped on board would we use them again ? yes  and we will be

david mark

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 11:08:18 am »
What do they charge for £500 4 weekly work