Crystal-clear

Re: Rain and your employee(s)
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 07:17:14 pm »
£300 for 2 jackets,£120 for boots,£40 for hiking trousers,£15 for gloves and liners so around £475?ive had the jackets for years and reproof them every so often....

well £475 but think about it one day off or 2 and thats started to pay for its self.how about water proof socks? so could you get away with 1 jacket or you use the second one when one gets really wet dam your so prepared i must say

would you like to link all your stuff someone showd us boots for £70 why are yours 120 maybe they're the big daddys?

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 08:03:55 pm »
if you ve got waterproof boots then you dont need waterproof socks do ya? ;D

my boots are not the normal yellow caterpillars that most people buy(mine are grey)...ive had them a few years now and their still waterproof!best boots ive owned....

the reason why ive got 2 goretex jackets is sometimes one is really wet by lunchtime so a fresh dry one after lunch is heaven!(after ive dried off in a warm van and had some food and a brew)...

i am organised yes mate but ive spent many years doing this job and working outside so i try and make it as easy and comfortable as possible these days..... :)
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2018, 09:16:43 pm »
worked 930am-3pm today....30 mins for lunch...5 mins dodging a heavy shower this morning and 30 mins working in it and an hour working in the wet on my last job of the day.(total wet weather working 90 mins approx)

i was soaked by the time i got home but £265 better off......happy days....beats sat at home waiting for the rain to stop! :D :D

purified water,uploaded and downloaded latest worksheets,printed invoices and put batteries on charge..all done and dusted until  930am tomorrow morning..... 8)

That's the spirit, Daz!

Mind you 9:30 am start is a bit decadent!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!