dazmond

Re: How many bungalows are you cleaning a day traditionally?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 08:37:14 am »
As for quality

What I will say is the busier I've become the faster I've become and the less fux given. No one has said owt, so I must have been over cleaning before.

I agree with tosh and 8 weekly. Some customers the fussy ones will moan, most don't really care that much about the odd imperfection

I can do a 95% job a lot quicker than a 100% one and 99 out of 100 customers won't complain about it.

i agree to a certain extent...its a fine line.....you still need an attention to detail though....esp "eyeball" windows like kitchen windows/living room windows,make sure you dont miss any bird strikes or bird muck too! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Walter Mitty

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 08:53:11 am »
If wanting to work faster, I feel that using a high flow rate gives pretty decent insurance of quality (on maintenance cleans).  Using a low(ish) flow rate and rushing around can cause a quality problem, especially on hydrophobic glass.
If someone uses a smaller tank this might leave them short of water later in the day.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 06:11:48 pm »
having a high flow defo speeds me up...i can save 5 or 10 mins on some jobs just by having a good flow of water on the glass.....
price higher/work harder!