H MAN

DIY WATER FED BRUSH USING BROOM HEAD WITH SOAP INJECTOR TUBE.
« on: November 04, 2018, 06:48:48 am »
Cost only $10.

H MAN

Re: DIY WATER FED BRUSH USING BROOM HEAD WITH SOAP INJECTOR TUBE.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:04:50 pm »
And the good thing it can be used on many different surfaces.
Use it for general cleaning.

H MAN

Spruce

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

cleaniac

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 09:00:21 am »
Am i missing something here?

Why would you want to dipense soap all over the glass? Isnt the point of wfp cleaning spot free?

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 03:03:12 pm »
i dont see the point of it myself...if i want to apply chemicals to a job i just plug my pole and brush into my backpack that has my chemical of choice in......
price higher/work harder!

H MAN

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 06:05:35 am »
i dont see the point of it myself...if i want to apply chemicals to a job i just plug my pole and brush into my backpack that has my chemical of choice in......
Yer sounds right.
Take tube out put backpack on plug in chemical tube.
Maybe 50-150mil to fill tube before it actually reaches the brush.
Then when finish scrubbing with chemical disconnect tube put water tube back in back pack.
Then you wait clean water comes out to brush yet again so you can scrub/ rinse the surface.
Could do that.
But could be a bit time consuming.
Would think it is easier to just turn  water off.
Put chemical/soapy solution  into the brush via separate small tube attached to 1litre pump sprayer.
Scrub.
Then turn clean water on instant clean water no waiting.
Rinse Done.
 :)

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 07:58:34 am »
Yer sounds right.
Then when finish scrubbing with chemical disconnect tube put water tube back in back pack.
Then you wait clean water comes out to brush yet again so you can scrub/ rinse the surface.
Could do that.
Put chemical/soapy solution  into the brush via separate small tube attached to 1litre pump sprayer.
Scrub.
Rinse Done.

Not if your doing conservatories or s/f/g work separate backpack with power to deliver a chemical mix unplug and go back to pure - nothing easier

I’m with Daz on this one

With your idea I now have to hold a pole and a litre bottle of chemical in my hands and press the trigger to squirt chemical up the pipe ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 08:09:25 am »
ive got a very dirty f/s/g clean to do in a couple of weeks....it takes less than a min to plug into my backpack,spray the affected area then get back to scrubbing and rinsing with hot pure water......

thats all i use my backpack for these days....chemical application.....its great for the really dirty add on jobs like conny roofs and UPVC cleans.....

H MAN

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 08:18:50 am »
Yer sounds right.
Could do that.
Scrub.
Rinse Done.

Not if your doing conservatories or s/f/g work separate backpack with power to deliver a chemical mix unplug and go back to pure - nothing easier

I’m with Daz on this one

With your idea I now have to hold a pole and a litre bottle of chemical in my hands and press the trigger to squirt chemical up the pipe ?

Darran
Why you holding a pump sprayer in your hand anyway. ???
Just make a pump sprayer holder like in the video below.
Can hold any size bottle. ;D
https://youtu.be/P9bSUR278mQ

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 08:28:48 am »
a 1 litre bottle is not enough especially if its a large job your cleaning so id have to keep refilling it anyway plus i dont want to carry a bottle around on my belt......

H MAN

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 08:51:05 am »
a 1 litre bottle is not enough especially if its a large job your cleaning so id have to keep refilling it anyway plus i dont want to carry a bottle around on my belt......
You only want a small squirt on the glass, as you have already wet the glass.
Use a detergent little squirt on the already wet glass.
It would last all day.

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 09:14:53 pm »
Yer sounds right.
Could do that.
Scrub.
Rinse Done.

I’m with Daz on this one

Darran

blow trapping that thing around you for the day

again I love a bit of DIY and invention but there are better ways available already I'm afraid

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

H MAN

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2018, 12:55:00 am »
Yer sounds right.
Could do that.
Scrub.
Rinse Done.

I’m with Daz on this one

Darran

blow trapping that thing around you for the day

again I love a bit of DIY and invention but there are better ways available already I'm afraid

Darran

One litre bottle bit too heavy for you to lug around eh::)roll :)

So if there other better ways of doing this.

Be nice if you show everyone what you are talking about.

Smudger

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 09:08:49 am »
if I'm going to carry a litre bottle around then I carry it and spray the window then clean it - why should I go to the over complicated effort of constructing a belt, modifying a brush head have extra pole hose dangling about to apply a chemical  have it drip down my leg or onto clothes when disconnecting when 99.9% of the time I just use pure water ?

first cleans are usually to dirty for a 1 litre bottle to be effective so a backpack is used - so theres your answer - I know you love your "inventions" but try not to  take it to heart when they are not received well or pitfalls are pointed out - after all we all have a vast amount of experience on here ;)

Darran