Poll

Gardiners phone answering Poll

i'd prefer they up all prices by 1% and employ a dedicated phone person
22.2%
10 (22.2%)
it really annoys me i email they call when im busy but i just put up with it
4.4%
2 (4.4%)
i have ordered equipment else where due to not taking calls or reaching me when busy
24.4%
11 (24.4%)
i don't mind it i only order poles once every 3 years anyway bit of hassle but its cool
13.3%
6 (13.3%)
totally fine with it i order regularly if i miss their call id email back and wait its fine
35.6%
16 (35.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

G Griffin

Re: Gardiners phone answering Poll
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 10:31:06 pm »
i personally feel they could up prices by 1% have someone on £10 on hour dedicated to answering calls we would still buy from them as very good poles well the best i think and this way we could have better customer service they do call back but if you are busy you need to email again and hope you aint on a conny roof when they call  :-[
I agree.
A middle aged divorcee called Pauline; auburn hair; wears glasses; cat owner. 
C'mon, Alex, we've done all the groundwork for you.
Go and get her!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crystal-clear

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:01 pm »
Hi Crystal-clear

This should make an interesting poll!

Just to clarify, we already have a team of 10 customer service advisors (2 new team members started last month) whose only job is to sit in the office and assist customers, by phone and by email.  Although some of these advisors are part-time workers we have a minimum of 4-5 advisors each day handling customer queries.  However,  we had to take the decision to operate a call-back service as the team could not cope with the volume of telephone calls that we are receiving this Summer.  Unfortunately due to the technical nature of the advice our team offer, it is not as easy as employing another person to answer the phone.

We accept that we will lose customers who do not like this new system and fortunately there are many other WFP suppliers to chose from, but we have already found with this system that we are more able to assist customers in an efficient and timely manner.  Many customers have given feedback that they prefer this system to having to wait in a queue for an indeterminate length of time.  In reality, our previous system often resulted in a large number of customers having to leave a message as all the lines were busy and they would get the answermachine message.

Please be assured you can still speak to us on the phone, you will just need to leave a message first or an email first and we will then call you back.

Thanks very much for the response Alex
Sorry was busy at work all day indeed I thought myself will be quite interesting!
25 voters so far seems pretty mixed 24÷ not over the moon and asking you to put prices up another whooping 24÷ actually ordered else where (I don't know if id go that far as very happy with your products but I do order rarely) I thought you might appreciate this post It could give you an insight and figure out a possible way to sort it! Obviously a lot of us have no idea what it's like running a business of your stature I can believe that you are totally inundated all I can say is from my part it would be awesome if you could somehow turn it around to how it used to be the statistics I think show I honestly think you have no problem charging an extra fiver or a tenner per pole to cover the cost  :)

25 people have used the poll......it's hardly an insight into what Alex should or shouldn't do.....  ::)roll.

Are you blind it's 30 now that's an insight and a half !!!!  ;D

Walter Mitty

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 05:12:47 am »
I didn't use the poll myself.
I didn't feel right about it.