Paul Coleman

Re: Does anyone window clean any interesting properties?
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 04:47:45 pm »
I used to clean the shop windows of a Medieval castle, and now do the windows of a four hundred year old building (now a hotel).  I've a boring round; but does anyone clean the windows of say someone important, like the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street, or Allan Shearer?

Or do a famous property like Buckingham Palace or the like?

My father was a builder until he retired but he did window cleaning for about 3 or 4 years in the 1960s.  One of his customers was the late Harold MacMillan.  He also worked for a guy who had been the Lord Mayor of London (Denis Lowson or similar name I think).

dennis buller

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 02:46:32 am »
a customer when i went and cleaned the first time glad i a canvassed there present window cleaner had let them down, so i took his place. cleaned the house and conservatory on tues. done a good job, that saturday had a phone call, kids and hubby had made the conservatory grubby could i clean inside and outside has a priority,so i did. the film crew arrived next day, the house in milton keynes is on t.v in the autumn and i will admire my handy work.... you will all probobly be looking for streaks     ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 02:56:55 am »
im on the other side carpets etc but i clean reg for paul and buster on 5pm tv dont want to say more lilly savage
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

dustycorner

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 04:33:07 pm »
Hi Tosh,

He is very  much alive, on eastenders at mo until june when he leaves. I live in  the town where dads army was filmed lots of the building are local landmarks

Cheers Mark.

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 05:35:59 pm »
Hi Tosh,

He is very  much alive, on eastenders

I never watch any of the soaps; but I remember my Granny pointing out all the dead people on a repeat of Dad's Army (shortly before she died), and I'm sure her crooked old finger pointed towards 'Pikey'.