I'm off out for a customer cull...
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:57:14 am »
I've went through my customer spreadsheet this morning and identified 53 properties I don't want.

Most of these properties have access issues (garages to climb over and stuff) and not really suitable for WFP.

I've prepared a letter for them, telling them nicely that they're dropped and giving them alternative numbers for other window cleaners; set out in a table with a box I tick for the window cleaner who does their area and who I think they should call.

Out of BADNESS, I'm going to tick Ian_Giles's box on each and every of the 53 letters I've got, so he'll get harrassed with 'can you clean my windows' on properties I know he'll not want.  (That'll teach him for the regular thrashings he gives me in the squash court).

(I'll also tick the correct boxes - giving them the right window cleaner - I'm not that bad).

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JM123

Re: I'm off out for a customer cull...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 11:00:54 am »
tosh you're a big pansy, access probs??  suppose if there's plenty of work your way you might as well brush off the dirt.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

Richy L

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 02:33:49 pm »
hey tosh, Im still looking for work in our area. What areas dont you want anymore?

Richard,

I'll e-mail you my list, however I have put your name and telephone number down on the letters of explanation I put through their letter boxes, along with other Caldicot window cleaners, but I think they're all busy.

I'll e-mail you now.

Roy Harding

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 02:43:18 pm »
Your not wanting any more work then Tosh as I might have some in a few weeks ;D I think its at least £800 a month. ;)

Roy

Roy Harding

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 02:47:02 pm »
I know one job is worth £385 per clean 2 people one day but it is leaded. It was done traditional with a lot over the roof that you had to foot ladder.

Roy

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 02:51:29 pm »
Your not wanting any more work then Tosh as I might have some in a few weeks ;D I think its at least £800 a month. ;)

Roy

Roy,

Pass it on; Ian gave me a bit of a brief on the background and the area you're talking about and I've already got over three days work there.

Cheers!

Tosh.

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 02:52:21 pm »
I know one job is worth £385 per clean 2 people one day but it is leaded. It was done traditional with a lot over the roof that you had to foot ladder.

Roy

Yep, would love that job too. ;D

Roy Harding

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 02:54:51 pm »
Ok I will let you know when I have them and we will have a share out over some Breakfast.

Roy

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 02:56:34 pm »
Ok I will let you know when I have them and we will have a share out over some Breakfast.

Roy

Looks like breakfast is on me.

Regards,

Tosh.

Roy Harding

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 03:04:23 pm »
Out of BADNESS, I'm going to tick Ian_Giles's box on each and every of the 53 letters I've got, so he'll get harrassed with 'can you clean my windows' on properties I know he'll not want.  (That'll teach him for the regular thrashings he gives me in the squash court).

I like your style Tosh, however Ian was quite humble when he talked to me about it, but he was grinning from ear to ear. To qoute " you chase everthing down"  ;D ;D

Roy

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 03:16:53 pm »
I like your style Tosh, however Ian was quite humble when he talked to me about it, but he was grinning from ear to ear. To qoute " you chase everthing down;D ;D

Roy

Well, you've got to try, at least uptill the point where you're lungs are hanging out your mouth and you're breathing out of your bottom.

The big lug just dominates the court and makes me run round him! >:(

(I enjoy the game really; more the merrier if you want to join)

Richy L

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 05:12:57 pm »
Cheers for the list tosh! I'll chase those up tomorrow.
I need all the work i can get now i have Riachard working with me to.

Thanks again mate! ;D

By the way, When was the last time you cleaned them?

Jon T.C.

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 06:04:06 pm »

Roy

Don't forget me Roy  ;) If you have anything you think would be worth me travelling for  ;D

Regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 07:14:13 pm »
By the way, When was the last time you cleaned them?

The last clean dates should be on the sheet I e-mailed you, but they're all due now.

If they're blank, it was a long time ago; more than two months.

Most of my customers know me as 'Ken', since I thought 'Tosh' sounds yobbish, so just tell 'em that 'Ken' the Jap Geordie asked you to give them a knock.

Good luck with them; they're all decent customers and know I don't want them.  If I get this work off Roy, you'll have more to follow. ;D