Blue Frog Systems

How did you get into commercial window cleaning ?
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:45:13 pm »
Commercial work is something im wanting to get into. Im getting fed up of fliting about houses day in day out and want a variety of commercial and residental.

How did you get into commercial cleaning ?

Im thinking of sending letters out to businesses and see how it goes from there.

Im putting in a tender for a charity which has come through a networking event my wife attended.

Im hungry for more !
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

windymiller

Re: How did you get into commercial window cleaning ?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:52:34 pm »
advertise, leaflet drop, canvass

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:14:43 pm »
Commercial work is something im wanting to get into. Im getting fed up of fliting about houses day in day out and want a variety of commercial and residental.

How did you get into commercial cleaning ?

Im thinking of sending letters out to businesses and see how it goes from there.

Im putting in a tender for a charity which has come through a networking event my wife attended.

Im hungry for more !
being hungry is the start m8, do what you think right as not to many people will help you in this field  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark dew

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 11:36:12 pm »
I sub a few jobs here and there for a mates family who has a cleaning company. But have had several calls from a free listing on yell.