Danny Guest

New Venture
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:32:09 pm »
Hi
I clean windows for a gold club chain and this week they have sacked the contract cleaners. They have asked me if im interested in quoting for the contract.

Ive flirted with starting in contract cleaning for a while but always put it off. I think this is the break ive been waiting for. Im in a position to offer window cleaning as well as contract cleaning to more then just the gold club chain and im very enthusiastic.

Has anyone any advice on starting up and whats the most important points to cover when pricing?

Also i have built up my window cleaning company from canvassing door to door using attractive well designed leaflets. Can this approach be used for gaining commercial contracts also?

Thanks in advance
Danny
Guest Cleaning Services

richywilts

Re: New Venture
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:51:57 pm »
danny i came across a decent tender for a travel company the other day based in merserside cleaning 8 bus stations etc spoke to the guy in charge etc n its basically general cleaning having some one at each site 24/7 so 3 staff needed cud be a nice little earner
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

qginsburg

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:36:29 am »
Hi
Danny go for it by all means , but be very dillegent in your costing , you need to run a
cashflow forcast breaking down all expenses , I mean all, so you can arrive at a figure that
will turn you a profit , otherwise you may well find yourself working for free. If thats not your
cup of t get yourself an accountant and run through it with him , dont operate in the blind
no what you are getting in to , I would ask the client what they are currently paying a lot of the time they will tell you ! above all good luck it can be done mate !
Keeping it clean !

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:39:10 am »
Hi Danny

Go for it and if you want to have an edge over the competitors in your area for contract cleaning contact me info@jskcleaning.ie and i will send you on information for a whole new concept in cleaning that will blow away any clients that you develop.

Kind regards

Tadgh

TN Cleaning Services Ltd

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 05:17:21 pm »
Tadgh

Id be interested in trying some of your products,
Can you offer me some free samples to try out?

Tim.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 11:48:01 pm »
Tadgh

Id be interested in trying some of your products,
Can you offer me some free samples to try out?

Tim.
Hi Tim

We have stopped sending samples of our products and i dont want to boast about why
but if you purchase any of our safe to use cleaning solutions and are not happy with the
results achieved you will be refunded in full including shipping.

Kind regards

Tadgh