Brian Scott

round wanted
« on: October 13, 2011, 10:25:44 am »
I am trying to find out what sort of round I will get for £3000, if any one could help me please, I am wondering whether it would be worth buying a round or paying some one to canvas for me, has any one used the canvassing option before and if so was it a success?

Bushboy

Re: round wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:57:53 pm »
I just got my guy to canvass , two times value ie 1000 of work for 2000 ,
He replaces all cancellations witin 3 months ,
Just picked up 3000 worth , in the area I wanted ,

Be specific with the canvassers about what you want lol & tie up when you do first clean as it's a bloody nightmare planning out first cleans ,

If you buy established you've ot a instant income with generally good payment history Which is what I bought 12 months ago , I've kept the old round & built up
The new round & sell bits of the old round off As I go ,

As you may well know 3000 ain't really going to buy much of a established round 
& you'll struggle to get a round for sale in your area at the time & price you want .

My canvassers has built up shed loads of work in a very compact area within two weeks , in fact I've had to recruit someone to keep up .

So I'd say canvass if your on a budget , keep close to your custys & train them ,
Sort out the crap quickly , otherwise they'll take you down .
 ;D

Brian Scott

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:17:00 pm »
thankyou for your advice, I have a guy coming out to talk to me about canvassing, gonna get £1000 worth of work at first just to see how it all goes. Then hopefully expand as I go.

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 10:25:50 pm »
I just got my guy to canvass , two times value ie 1000 of work for 2000 ,
He replaces all cancellations witin 3 months ,
Just picked up 3000 worth , in the area I wanted ,

Be specific with the canvassers about what you want lol & tie up when you do first clean as it's a bloody nightmare planning out first cleans ,

If you buy established you've ot a instant income with generally good payment history Which is what I bought 12 months ago , I've kept the old round & built up
The new round & sell bits of the old round off As I go ,

As you may well know 3000 ain't really going to buy much of a established round 
& you'll struggle to get a round for sale in your area at the time & price you want .

My canvassers has built up shed loads of work in a very compact area within two weeks , in fact I've had to recruit someone to keep up .

So I'd say canvass if your on a budget , keep close to your custys & train them ,
Sort out the crap quickly , otherwise they'll take you down .
 ;D

So who's your canvasser then matey?

Brian Scott

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 10:05:13 pm »
a guy from leeds, capitol canvassers, he`s doing the canvassing over the next few weeks, hope he gets me the work I want, seems a nice enough guy