HampshireWindowCleaning

Anyone cover Kings Worthy? Some free jobs going
« on: September 24, 2019, 10:08:45 pm »
Looking for someone good and reliable to possibly take over 6 jobs I do in Kings Worthy as they are my furthest away jobs and I dont really have time to do them anymore. Prices are 2 at £35, 2 at £22, 1 at £20 and one at £18 so total of £152 every 8 weeks. You will need a 35ft pole for one of the jobs and 3 of them need ladder access to balconies. If you are interested in taking them on please let me know and I'll text the customers and let them know.

wayne m

Re: Anyone cover Kings Worthy? Some free jobs going
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 07:13:42 am »
Interested, I have some out that way leave your details and I’ll contact you Wayne. Thanks

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 07:41:56 am »
Hi mate, I'll contact them later and let them know I won't be coming anymore and see if they want me to get them someone else.

PHILIP HARDY

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:44:23 am »
Looking for someone good and reliable to possibly take over 6 jobs I do in Kings Worthy as they are my furthest away jobs and I dont really have time to do them anymore. Prices are 2 at £35, 2 at £22, 1 at £20 and one at £18 so total of £152 every 8 weeks. You will need a 35ft pole for one of the jobs and 3 of them need ladder access to balconies. If you are interested in taking them on please let me know and I'll text the customers and let them know.
This is a great example of how the forum can work best, Hampshire's message is full of all the information required as complete a picture as could be provided in four lines of text, congratulations, with the added benifit that he is prepared to let someone with simalar standards take over the work, your professionlsm and consideration to the customers is excellent.
The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

wayne m

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 08:11:25 am »
Thank you mate appreciate it clear.reflection@yahoo.co.uk