UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Rinsing on

<< < (2/26) > >>

alank:
As above turn up the pump! Basically rinsing as you go on a lot of jobs. Gardeners 35cm extreme 4x100 degree fans swivel goose neck can't go far wrong   ;D

Den68:
Gardiner low pressure rinse bar without a shadow of a doubt set pump to 1.5lpm and you will have a great rinse, you will save a lot of water and be finished a lot early,

The rinse bar works extremely well with the ultimate medium when rinsing on.

I have been given a 35cm rinse bar to try out for comparison against the 26cm  and can honestly say it’s absolutely out of this world when using with a 35cm extreme medium hybrid have set the pump at 2.0lpm  and blitz through my work, I truly hope Gardiner brings it into production.

Myself and son have been using the above and we are finishing approx 1.5 hour earlier each day.

But to answer your original question if you are sticking with jets then 100 degree jets are my preferred choice set pump to 1.5lpm I find a good flow rate.

jonny thompson:
Do you not find you hit the vents above the windows using the rinse bar, I tried the xline one which fitted into the middle of the brush, the problem I found was after about a week, the holes where either blocking up or the water was coming out at different speeds and directions
Do you not find this with the Gardner ones

Den68:

--- Quote from: jonny thompson on January 03, 2019, 06:49:46 pm ---Do you not find you hit the vents above the windows using the rinse bar, I tried the xline one which fitted into the middle of the brush, the problem I found was after about a week, the holes where either blocking up or the water was coming out at different speeds and directions
Do you not find this with the Gardner ones

--- End quote ---

That was a worry for me but as soon as you use themyou instantly realise there is more chance hittin the vents with pencil jets, when you clean thethe vents put the brush slightly over the vents clean the top of frame then clean the window with the rinsebar so the spray down goin below  the vents just like you would with any brush hope that makes sense.

You must use a swivel with them you need to slightly change your technique also but after a few days you will be flying thru your work.

bobplum:
Rinse bar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version