formb

Re: threats
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 08:15:01 pm »
Thats correct, and if any of you didnt know by my previous posts and my father getting into window cleaning, because of being neutral during world War 2 and not been able to get a job because of his neutrality, turned to window cleaning. He is still proud elder and JW at 85 years old, along with myself, rest of familly and wife & 2 grown up sons.
So dont want people to think I am against JW`s, I am one myself, our views are life is sacred.

idealrob

Is it common for JWs to be WCs?

I ask because a guy near me is a JWWC,

nice guy,

still trad.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:39 pm »
Alot of JW's are windies!! Its a good way to earn a living and have the time to go to there meetings/assemblys on the work etc without having to ask an employer for time off.
Idealrob, i used to be a witness but have not been for a number of years, you may know my father clive k, from redcar cong.
I did some window cleaning for a brother from Darlington alot of years ago, are you from that way?
Sorry to be nosy, interested, I am into the napolian hill way of thinking as your dad was!!
Suds!!! if you read this, I have rang the number a few times now for that job in boro but no one answered yet. will keep trying!! Forget about the threats mate, by the way if it was in the acklam area you have been canvassing I can tell you who it is!!         

idealrob

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 10:10:42 pm »
Hi Kentclean, followed your large van down trunk road yesterday. Yes , used to like your dad public talks, he used to be in the North Ormesby cong, as a young lad. My son James is in the Darlington congregation, he cleans Teessides biggest job, the one on the A174, you know the one I am on about.
Like the comment about Napoleon Hill, he did not try to be rich, just turned out that way, he is still going strong at 85 years old, and celebrated 64th wedding aniversarry today. He even used one of our WFP poles about a month ago on his own mansion windows.
My did was missionary in Ireland for a lot of years, as said in other posts, only turned to w/c becuse he could not get a job because of neutrality during the war. The rest is history

idealrob

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 10:21:35 pm »
hope i was not speeding!! just dropped a 60ft pole off at kenny jones from stockton. do you know him?? You will know mike magee then, dad work on the windows for years with him. dads doing some public talks again, put a request in and you can here him again!! lol I cant believe you can request speakers now!! And no tues book study. How things change.

idealrob

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 10:57:04 pm »
Sorry dont think I know Kenny Jones, probably by site, know Mike McGee well, and try to get Clive to come home to North Ormesby, and give a talk.
Know you wernt speeding, stood at Traffic lights.
What size tank you got in that huge van  ?

idealrob

suds window service

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 11:00:00 pm »
!
Suds!!! if you read this, I have rang the number a few times now for that job in boro but no one answered yet. will keep trying!! Forget about the threats mate, by the way if it was in the acklam area you have been canvassing I can tell you who it is!!         

ok mate txt me your number and i will give it to my customer.
 no not acklam not in the boro at all. dont know which area he never said.
end of the day iam building a business I DO NOT UNDERCUT OR QUOTE ON PRICE.
iam am 100% of the time more expensive but pride myself on the quality of our service.
watched another large outfit clean a house in half the time i would do it in...just did the glass wfp too.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 11:05:15 pm »
its a 3500kg van with a 1100 ltr omnipole tank and system. my little ebay bargain!! twin40ro with booster pump. with di to pole. Shes big but can keep me ladders all inside. Signage is basic but has brought me a good number of jobs in.
You will know john curwin. hows his finger??

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 11:19:53 pm »
ok matey. 01642 290814 or 07938926125
The reason i said acklam is that i had a guy come up to my van the other day ranting and raving about me taking customers off him. I leaflet and give a price, i showed him my prices in my diary to shut him up, i was 50% MORE expensive, his jaw dropped!! He is top wfp bottom trad, but doesnt clean off sills unless asked. I wfp all frames and sills every visit, and look Presentable. He ended up buying an old omnipole off me. and i was his MATE, !! he mentioned a guy over acklam who was going to get it!! as he put it!! who was canvassing!! Funny thing is I was cleaning 1 house down the road where this joke was working,k he cleaned around 10(with his pal) in the same time it took me to do 1, me on me own. But I got 2 new customers that very morning (good friday) on that road just after he disappeared. Guess he doesnt want the tax man to know hes working in his UN sign written van!! More fool him ;) ;) ;) 
Keep up the standards and dont let the threats worry ya mate.
Thanks again