Ian Mason

Re: Ever been caught being caught short on the job?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 09:14:39 pm »
I don`t know about being caught short, it sounds like some of you are getting the urge to go prior to leaving for work in the morning & purposely storing it for certain customers gardens :o ;D

Alun Whyte

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 09:19:10 pm »
God yeah even been paid my money whilst in mid flow and even fished out the change for the old bloke with my spare hand

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 09:22:12 pm »
God yeah even been paid my money whilst in mid flow and even fished out the change for the old bloke with my spare hand

Nice  :-\. Didn`t you splash on him?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Alun Whyte

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 09:23:36 pm »
Nah perfected my technique over many years

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 09:26:53 pm »
I always carry empty 4 pint milk cartons in the van and pee in them ;D
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Proclean ne

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 09:29:51 pm »
Doing full conservatory clean last thurs and was desperate lady of the house popped out so that was me straight down to the bottom of the garden,felt great after lol

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 09:33:43 pm »
we all have to do it somewhere sometime hehe
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 09:38:54 pm »
I always carry empty 4 pint milk cartons in the van and pee in them ;D

better to use cooking oil bottles.  Wont look so odd when full ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Re: Ever been caught being caught short on the job? New
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 09:51:11 pm »
 ;)

TLC

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 11:42:25 pm »
My 2 best stories are....Was workin with my bro in law once on a posh house in the country and the custy came round the corner to see him him in full flo, face to face with no cover! He simply sidestepped a few feet until his lower half was behind a bush and carried on (avoiding eye contact with custy) After he was done he simply said "i beg your pardon, thats all i can say"    He's still a custy.

The other one was a little more embarrassing, i was at a small terraced house with an outside loo and needed a no2. i sneeked into the loo whilst my mate carried on. much to my dismay the loo didnt flush!  :o what to do i wondered!?! decided to do the cowardly thing and just walk away im ashamed to say! ::)  a month later went back again hardly remembering the incident,,,the lady came straight out and handed me my wallet and said "did you lose something"?  :-X I'd dropped it next to the toilet! What an idiot.   Still kept her on the books somehow  8)