NWH

Re: TELL US ABOUT YOUR GLOVES, FIRST REALLY COLD DAY.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 10:35:27 pm »
Luke those gloves i mentioned are by far the best,just get some and if there not suitable i`ll eat my pole.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 10:41:13 pm »
will they last NWH? and are they very well insulated?
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

NWH

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 10:42:33 pm »
If you don`t like them say and i`ll buy them off of you i promise.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 11:07:38 pm »
ive ordered a pair!!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

NWH

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 11:09:36 pm »
ive ordered a pair!!
I new you would Luke,did i mention that there the worst pair of gloves on the planet lol.No i`m only joking mate,don`t forget who told you you`ll be siging my praises for months. ;D ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 11:11:29 pm »
i used the sizing guide on the sealkinz website and it said i was a medium! but my hands are pretty big, so ive gone for a large

NWH

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 11:12:59 pm »
i used the sizing guide on the sealkinz website and it said i was a medium! but my hands are pretty big, so ive gone for a large
I have medium and there`s still lots of room inside them,there almost to warm on bitter days and completley waterproof,the ultimate glove.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 11:17:32 pm »
my hand is 19.5 cm from wrist to top finger, and 23.5cm span, so i think i might need the large

geefree

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2008, 05:50:31 pm »
well, i worked in the rain today.... with my new waterproof, windproof anti slash police gloves.....

hands were cold and wet...... another one bites the dust...

may just follow advice and get some builders gloves and liners.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2008, 05:55:52 pm »
I will give a review of the Sealskinz Winter Glove when it comes, NWH swears by them

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 07:15:33 pm »
Went down the local market last saturday, bought 4 pairs of fingerless/mitten gloves all for the pricely sum of £4 the lot. I've worn them all this week. when a pair gets wet i just replace with a dry pair and put the wet ones on the heater in between jobs. My hands have been like toast this week. the best £4 i spent for ages. Seaskinz who needs them  ;)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:04 pm »
Seaskinz who needs them 

I do, I dont want to be wasting time putting new gloves on, sticking ones on the heater, its all time consuming! might as well get something decent ( i hope i like them lol!! )

NWH

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:44 pm »
Went down the local market last saturday, bought 4 pairs of fingerless/mitten gloves all for the pricely sum of £4 the lot. I've worn them all this week. when a pair gets wet i just replace with a dry pair and put the wet ones on the heater in between jobs. My hands have been like toast this week. the best £4 i spent for ages. Seaskinz who needs them  ;)
I hope they match your Dunlop trainers cheap skate lol. ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 07:20:34 pm »
Seaskinz who needs them 

I do, I dont want to be wasting time putting new gloves on, sticking ones on the heater, its all time consuming! might as well get something decent ( i hope i like them lol!! )
You will love em.

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 07:22:09 pm »
Seaskinz who needs them 

Blooming heck you must be a right busy chap if you can't spare 5 seconds every hour or so  :o ;)

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 07:24:04 pm »
I hope they match your Dunlop trainers cheap skate lol. ;D ;D
Oi i bought some trainers from Aldi the other week i'll have you know  ;)

NWH

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 07:25:14 pm »
You went out and got 4 pairs of fingerless gloves lol,it`s me fingers that get cold.The bloke that sold you them,where abouts in ireland does he live again. ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 07:25:22 pm »
Blooming heck you must be a right busy chap if you can't spare 5 seconds every hour or so

I want a single pair of gloves, for a whole days work, not to be messing around washing them cos they smell and stuff!! pay cheap, pay twice, my dad always says it, and its true. Its always worth getting something a bit better ( not necessarily more expensive, but its usually the case )

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 07:26:09 pm »
i need fingerless gloves so i can count my money  ;D ;)

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2008, 07:28:19 pm »
Blooming heck you must be a right busy chap if you can't spare 5 seconds every hour or so

I want a single pair of gloves, for a whole days work, not to be messing around washing them cos they smell and stuff!! pay cheap, pay twice, my dad always says it, and its true. Its always worth getting something a bit better ( not necessarily more expensive, but its usually the case )

Blimey calmn down a little theirs a good un ;)