aztec

T shirt printing
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:59:55 pm »
Hello all i wonder if anyone can help

i need at least 20 t shirts printed with my name and logo on the back (but not that cheap stuff that comes off after one wash!)
any advice welcome

aztec

Re: T shirt printing
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:41:35 pm »
thank you John I am on the case!!

geefree

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 09:43:37 am »
does anyone know any more companies.

cheers

geefree

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 10:54:14 am »
please  :D

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 11:09:45 am »
I use this company:

e-mail:  info@dezigned4u.com

Telephone 01291 423724

The name of the guy is Paul Hardy; a friendly chap.

It's in Caldicot, just outside of Chepstow; they also sell on e-bay and will post your gear out.

I paid 7.50 per polo shirt and we bought about ten of them.  Each of these shirts have my company name and telephone number on the back of them; similar to the polo shirts worn by staff who work in Wilkinsons.

Paul will advise you of a colour scheme for the effect your after (such as just a layout for 'customer branding' or one for 'high-impact noticeability') and the kit he provides is top notch.

I don't think they have a minimum order either.

Tell him, 'Tosh from ABC Window Cleaning' reccommended him and I might get a free fleece with my next order! ;D

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 11:30:42 am »
We use a lady who advertises on ebay. CreatedbySally she is very quick good quality and cheap

s.hughes

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 11:42:34 am »
Di any of you find this way of advertising works?

Steve

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »
Di any of you find this way of advertising works?

Steve

It does; you'll get collared for quotes while you're in Tescos and stuff.  In fact on Friday I ended up with two customers to quote from from our local Tescos Express.

But, and I think this is the better point, it presents a better image to your customers and apparantly 'image' counts for a lot in this 'shallow' age we live in.

Not only that, you've not got to think about what you've got to wear.

s.hughes

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 03:25:20 pm »
Its a good point but I have always thought that when people see the advert on your t-shirt that in fact you work for a company and the price would be more than average. I dont know though, it works 2 ways, they can also see you as established and not a fly by night w/c.
I think I better get some of them t-shirts.
Problem I have is that in some shops I can wear a medium t-shirt and in another only a large will fit me. Now if I order 10 t-shirts and they dont fit, how gutted do you think I will be.

Steve

geefree

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 09:33:00 am »
just order one,

see if it fits.

if it does, buy the other 9.. :D