Attention all FWC Members
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:44:58 am »
Attention all FWC Members

Over the last couple of months, some internal happenings within the Federation of Window Cleaners, in my view is not right and very unethical.

I am appealing to all current members of the FWC to forward me their contact details.

Some members of the Executive committee are doing what I class as unethical underhanded dealings, involving member’s money without asking the members.

The FWC over the last several years has not followed through and represented the industry and promoted its members and the information I have received will open your eyes.

If all members of the FWC join together, it will be possible to make the changes that are needed in order to change the internal running and let the genuine committee members who want to change the FWC move forward.

Please forward me your email addresses.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Amullen247@aol.com

ccwc1988

Re: Attention all FWC Members
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 08:11:08 am »
OOhhh intresting tell us more... :D
CCWC..if we can't reach it no-one can.

matt

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 09:57:06 am »
didnt mr hanson try this, he then got kicked out

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 10:19:33 am »
Hi Matt yes,

And on Friday when I tried to renew my membership they gave me the run around so I have no doubt that is what will happen.

Andrew

PS. Does it not shout out that there are serious misgivings within the committee, where they won’t answer questions?

Extremeclean

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 11:32:13 am »
Andrew

Whilst I am behind you all the way I would advise you to be very carefull about how you handle this.

Be very carefull indeed about anything you put in writing even on forums such as this. Make sure you are on rock steady ground and that you state only facts that can be proven.

I left the Fed a while ago because I did not feel it trully represented the interests of it's members so can't get involved in this.

I am just concerned that your integrity may lead you into trouble with a suit for defamation landing on your doorstep.

People in general don't seem to realise that this can happen and feel that they are immune from the legal consequences of what they state on the internet. No-one is immune at all.

All the very best with this one Andrew but please in your own interests be very carefull.

matt

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 01:21:59 pm »
Hi Matt yes,

And on Friday when I tried to renew my membership they gave me the run around so I have no doubt that is what will happen.

Andrew

PS. Does it not shout out that there are serious misgivings within the committee, where they won’t answer questions?

the whole mr hanson episdoe stank of a cover up, from what i read and ive been told by others, it really was shocking

poleman

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 02:03:16 pm »
I have been a member for over 14 years but what has gone on, I have not renew this year and wont again – it’s the members money not the Feds and what they are doing with it is out of order  :(

Andy

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 05:17:22 pm »
Hi Extremeclean

Thank you for your words of wisdom. However, I am fully covered on all aspects here with this episode.

A couple of people on the Executive committee seem to think they can just do things and get away with it. However, not on this occasion. And I can guarantee once I get in contact with all the members, that heads will roll so to say.

Andrew

Extremeclean

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 05:31:11 pm »
You are most welcome Andrew and I wish you all the best.

I have a feeling that I know the main issue in question and it should be brought to the attention of all the members.

I learned the hard way about defamation. One night after having one over the eight so to speak I sent an email to a few people about a certain company that I was feeling aggrieved towards. A few months later I settled out of court on my solicitors advice :(

Shiners Express Ltd.

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 06:43:54 pm »
What goes around, comes around !!   ;)

Majestic

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 06:59:14 pm »
Have you asked the Fed for a explanation of what they are doing , and why.

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 07:58:58 pm »
Hi John

Yes I did mate and they made me wait over a month for a reply and when it arrived, they said they would not tell me, as I have not paid this years fees. So I phoned Friday afternoon to renew my membership in a hope of getting the answers and I was told I could not do it over the phone. I am sure if I send the cheque in etc, that they will rather refuse the application or stall until they have completed what they are trying to do.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Majestic

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 08:24:20 pm »
In the past I have renewed my membership over the phone

matt

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 08:25:33 pm »
Hi John

Yes I did mate and they made me wait over a month for a reply and when it arrived, they said they would not tell me, as I have not paid this years fees. So I phoned Friday afternoon to renew my membership in a hope of getting the answers and I was told I could not do it over the phone. I am sure if I send the cheque in etc, that they will rather refuse the application or stall until they have completed what they are trying to do.

Many Thanks

Andrew

whats the odds on they decline your application to renew

trouble-makers are allways "binned"  ;)

funny thing the "new blood" were s.posed to bring the fed into the real world, seems they failed

Chris A

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 08:46:09 pm »
John, we will be at Admiral heights tommorow, come and see us

Majestic

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 08:56:50 pm »
Chris
I will call and see how a proffesional does it

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 12:57:36 pm »
Good afternoon everyone,

Despite giving the FWC Executive committee every chance possible to answer my questions they have failed. Which believe is a sign of possible corruption within the committee (not all committee members). I have also been advised by one-committee members that due to me asking questions etc, I will not be allowed to renew my membership. Which is going to cost me in excess of £1,200.00 to have new advertising material printed and my letterheads, comp slips and business cards redesigned, just because I wanted to know the truth. 

Due to this, I feel it is essential to make every FWC member aware of what is currently going on and how I feel that Several of the Senior Executive committee are abusing their positions of trust members have given them.

All the information I have received is factual and the information I am prepared to share with FWC members is also factual. Once you have reviewed this information, I will leave it up to the individuals to draw their own conclusions.

However it is essential, if after reviewing this information, if you feel that what is happening is a sign of abuse of a position or even corruption you must do something about it and not sit down and assume someone else will.

Those of you who have kindly forwarded me your details, I will send you the details shortly. If you are a member of the FWC, please contact me ASAP, if you know of any members who are not on the forums, will you please forward me their contact details.

Many Thanks

Andrew

jeff1

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 01:20:33 pm »
Hi Andrew

Thanks for your warning I was in the procces of becoming a member, but after reading you threads I have now withdrawn my application, and for the money saved I can put it towards a spare pump or similar. Once again thank you.

matt

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 05:05:24 pm »
what if we are not members, can we still be told whats going on

as im fairly nosey and need to know  ;)

DASERVICES

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 06:19:28 pm »

Yes spill the beans please or we might join the FWC  ;D and not the AWPC.

Doug