SB Cleaning

Re: Brush advice.
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 05:05:36 pm »
Have been trying an ultimate medium mixed for just over a week and to be honest I'm not impressed, the jets are too close
together and the bristle splay leaves a gap in the middle, looks like I have another Item to add my collection of barely used wfp
items gathering dust in the garage.

Weirdly I find its my favourite brush of choice at the moment.very much like the standard SL but lighter.you can rinse on the glass and it's OK on leaded too.a good all a rounder for standard work IMO.
I really like the ultimate brushes too...i have been using x line monos for the last couple of years but i now prefer the ultimate.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 06:47:13 pm »
I used to find the Xtreme brushes didn't lsat long when I last used them a few years ago but decided to try the one of the new ones with natural bristles and have found it quite a nice brush.  It works very well on snail trails and is super light.   I've been using it for about three weeks and today I put an Ultimate back on to do a small conny roof and left it on for a short while and it felt like a brick by comparison to the Xtreme.  As to longevity, we'll have to see, but so far I'm liking it for regular cleans and there is very little sign of wear.
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Dry Clean

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 07:23:22 pm »
Have been trying an ultimate medium mixed for just over a week and to be honest I'm not impressed, the jets are too close
together and the bristle splay leaves a gap in the middle, looks like I have another Item to add my collection of barely used wfp
items gathering dust in the garage.

Have you tried the extreme natural bristle?

I always felt extremes were poor, but I'm finding this does the job very nicely.

Haven't tried the natural bristle as Iv always stuck to the medium mixed when it comes to extreme brushes but will give one
a try, cheers.

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 08:58:26 am »
the xtreme natural bristle brushes are great for a few weeks but 2 of mine  now have matted bristles and are unusable.shame as their great for 2 mins. ::)roll
price higher/work harder!