֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: What is wrong with you?
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 08:34:48 pm »
A few narcissistic willy wavers tend to spoil things. I think some struggle with just being window cleaners and like nothing more than to make others feel inferior.  Then there are those who discover wfp and the ability to make a few bob and go on a fuel injected campain teaching grannies how to suck eggs- that's open forums for ya! ;)

You leave Solar steve alone you big bully .

Trust me, SS is one of the good guys.
Yeah, he spent four years researching the solar panel market then cleaned them with a brush in trainers and jeans.  ;D

You were saying about "jealous"?  ;D ;D lmao
Comfortably Numb!

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 09:56:15 pm »
And so, once more, it descends .....
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 10:46:38 pm »
cleaned them with a brush in trainers and jeans.  ;D
I want one of them brushes.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DaveG

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 09:37:15 am »
cleaned them with a brush in trainers and jeans.  ;D
I want one of them brushes.

My brush will only wear 501s and Sambas
You can't polish a turd

rosskesava

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 04:57:57 pm »
I live in Brighton. My brush wears lycra and a tutu.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Solar Steve

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 02:56:52 pm »
Interesting how my name was one of the first mentioned on this thread! 🙄

For me, it's nearly worth posting on here anymore. I do from time to time, but often it ends in nonsense.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 03:45:20 pm »

For me, it's nearly worth posting on here anymore. I do from time to time, but often it ends in nonsense.

It would appear that some failed IT salesman, ex alchie and junky, who's now (apparently) happy cleaning crap off other people's  windows may, just may be a tad bitter at your success Solar Steve!! LMAO
Comfortably Numb!

Don Kee

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 04:28:19 pm »

It's more interesting that you barely post but as soon as you are mentioned, you're right on it

8weekly

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 04:52:00 pm »

It would appear that some failed IT salesman, ex alchie and junky, who's now (apparently) happy cleaning crap off other people's  windows may, just may be a tad bitter at your success Solar Steve!! LMAO
I wasn't a failed IT salesman. I did very well indeed. Earned more than you could dream of and was on a number of occasions top salesman. However it wasn't "me".

At least I'm not afraid to say who I am. Everyone knows what people that spout hate on the internet are like. You're probably a fat sweaty bloke sat at an MFI desk in your dirty  y fronts.

Tosh

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 05:22:57 pm »
Probably?

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Stoots

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 05:33:05 pm »

I wasn't a failed IT salesman. I did very well indeed. Earned more than you could dream of and was on a number of occasions top salesman. However it wasn't "me".

At least I'm not afraid to say who I am. Everyone knows what people that spout hate on the internet are like. You're probably a fat sweaty bloke sat at an MFI desk in your dirty  y fronts.

MFI ! That's a blast from the past. Spent many a weekend being dragged round there as a kid.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 05:33:55 pm »

Ha harr, yeah, right. ;D you're never done hounding and hating Solar Steve!! Oh, and MFI went out of business in late 2008- most probably the same time you were being "successful" while off your head!! LMAO
Comfortably Numb!

Tosh

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 05:50:05 pm »
Peavey you writing LMAO is like Tosh writing 'mate'.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 06:29:55 pm »

Well done for cleaning up your act.

8weekly

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2017, 07:36:49 pm »

Ha harr, yeah, right. ;D you're never done hounding and hating Solar Steve!! Oh, and MFI went out of business in late 2008- most probably the same time you were being "successful" while off your head!! LMAO
Actually you shouldn't picture people with drink or drugs issues in the way that you have. That's just ignorance.

Re: Solar Steve. I didn't bring him up on this thread and my dislike of his Internet personality is nothing to do with his "success". My own view is that it's not a business model I would follow as it's just subbing out work, but it's his attitude of trying to mystify something really simple - cleaning a panel. He did once say he had 5 girls working in the office yet he works from home. That sounds suspect to me unless he has an enormous house. But hey ho.

Tosh

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 08:19:59 pm »
5 girls working out of your home. Doesn't sound like admin work to me.

'Subbying' is a bit of a stretch too.