tlwcs

Thanks for that then
« on: January 28, 2014, 04:40:27 pm »
Got a local ish management company who owe me £260. from early December.
Normally paid within a fortnight but still outstanding. So before I schedule Febs clean, I ring to chase only for the number to be unobtainable.
I then ring the building where their office is and the girl on reception tells me to google Stechford couple jailed.
Thats my doe done then.
Tony  :(
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/stechford-couple-jailed-over-65000-6537805

Ian101

Re: Thanks for that then
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »
Can u not see the possible upside to this ??

tlwcs

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 05:21:06 pm »

No, help me please.

As I see it the portfolio will go to another management company who will have their own contractors.
I don't think the new company will bother to look past anything other than the address's
I have asked one of the tenants to let me know who the new company will be, but reality tells me this ones gone;

Tony

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 05:56:50 pm »
Is the management company you did work for the bogus company, or were they "taken" by the bogus company?
It's a game of three halves!

tlwcs

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 06:24:24 pm »
Is the management company you did work for the bogus company, or were they "taken" by the bogus company?

Still haven't got to the bottom of this. The company that paid me, has left it offices.
The receptionist says his farther came and emptied the place.
I alway thought she worked for this company.
The tenants loved her, she always got things done.
I had been with them for about 18 months and always paid, very well, inside two weeks.
There must be something good due to me now  ::)roll
Tony

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 07:02:31 am »

possible upside is cutting middle man out and cleaning the windows for the property owners plus if u can find out what else this company managed then you may be able to get that work as well.

Personally i would give a press release to the newspaper along lines of small local company ripped off etc etc make sure your website or phone number is in article .... even write it yourself ........... starting point would be the reporter who wrote the article you linked op to.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/authors/jonny-greatrex/

good luck !!

AuRavelling79

Re: Thanks for that then New
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 07:16:29 am »
So it looks like this "get things done" receptionist is shared by companies in that building, otherwise who is paying her wages and why is she still there? You need to talk to her nicely about going direct to the property owners ...
It's a game of three halves!