dazmond

WFP DOES A GREAT JOB 95% OF THE TIME!
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:11:08 am »
everywhere i go wfp seems to have a bad name!i got chatting to another windy yesterday and he said it looks like it does a crap job!i have an ex girlfriend who has a guy cleaning her street who does a awful job with the pole!i had a custy say to me "you not gonna clean my windows with that pole thing are you? its crap!!i simply said DONT PAY ME IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!low and behold when id finished i did another few houses and came back when they were dry and led her round the house.she was impressed!paid me and now no bother!

i had a few issues with spotting and runs the first couple of months

4 months on and most are absolutely spot on(better than trad dare i say it!)

i still have the odd spot or run from time to time but thats just the nature of the beast!

i think most custies are happy because

1.im not risking my neck and i can clean ALL their windows!

2.the frames and sills get cleaned as standard service

3.no holes in lawn or ladder marks on walls

4.deeper more longer lasting clean

price higher/work harder!

KLEENAWAY

Re: WFP DOES A GREAT JOB 95% OF THE TIME!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 11:16:42 am »
Alright daz im trad through and through (at the moment) but i dont understand how it gives it a deeper clean than trad. Iv seen a couple WFP lads saying this but i must be missing something? Excuse my nievety pal if its a silly question.

Danny

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 11:26:24 am »
DANIEL my poor blind misguided one! ;D ;D ;D

WFP is better on most windows and not just that!

1. WFP IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER DONE FOR MY BUSINESS!

2.IT DOES A BETTER JOB MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I DONT LEAVE A STICKY SOAP RESIDUE ON THE WINDOWS

3.THE FRAMES ARE CLEANED MUCH BETTER WITH A WFP

4.FASTER/SAFER/CAN CLEAN MORE WINDOWS/TAKE ON BIGGER BETTER JOBS AND MAKE MORE MONEY!!

learn all you can danny boy from this forum and go for it otherwise your missing out big time mate!(i spent 16 trad by the way!)

best wishes

dazmond

Mist A Bit

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 11:33:01 am »
im with dazmond on this, i`ve always done well but wfp is the best move i`ve ever made in this business.
In the 9 months i`ve been wfp i`ve taken on more work, got a part time worker, been safer, doing a better job (which custys also say) and my bank balance is looking wonderful. The last 9months its been a proper business, the previous 8 years i`ve just been playing at it.

steve

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 11:36:08 am »
Haha good reply mate! I dont dispute all the faster/easier aspects but its just the cleaner bit....when i was my dishes at home i dont just use water to wash my dishes! I hope you get where im coming from mate. How many cleaning products are their on the market?? If pure water is that good maybe we should bottle it and go on the dragons den with it daz and make our second million  ;)

Oh and just to be nosey what part of manc do you cover? Im over in leigh/atherton.

Danny

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:42:19 am »
all my work in leigh danny boy!

nah only joking mate!salford and warrington pal! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 11:45:25 am »
salford? nice lol

ive got some work in hulme similar areas

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:49:27 am »
I was rubbing my hands together then daz, was going to jump in the car n do some canvassing in leigh to see if they wanted the job done properly with trad gear  ;)  ;) haha! I used to have a VERY unsavoury job in salford :'(! Part are you in mate?

Danny

cat9921

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 12:28:05 pm »
I am sick of people saying WFP is better then TRAD  >:( >:(

TRAD IS BETTER

END of story

jakeandmia

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 12:34:07 pm »
Trad seems to be the choice of people who are scared of what their customers are going to say or cant simply afford it.Providing you keep your water pure and do plenty of RINSING there should never be a problem.Looking back at trad now after a couple of cleans you dip a dirty applicator in dirty water to wash a dirty window,once you blade off you then take a piece or dirty cloth to wipe the edge.Its a no brainer for me.

Wayne

Wc Solutions

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 12:40:31 pm »

TRAD IS BETTER

END of story

wrong. its a fact that a flow of clean water will give a better clean than a soapy mop and a bit of rubber.

and with the fact that the glass stays cleaner due to no chemicals used for dirt to stick to, the windows will be even cleaner after each clean ....

end of the day both just tools for the same sort of result...

lets not stat another bloody war on all this... i dont give a flying f@*k what another wc uses to clean the windows, aslong as my guys are worker well, doing a good job and are safe then im happy

jonboywalton75

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 12:42:25 pm »
Totally agree

im with dazmond on this, i`ve always done well but wfp is the best move i`ve ever made in this business.
In the 9 months i`ve been wfp i`ve taken on more work, got a part time worker, been safer, doing a better job (which custys also say) and my bank balance is looking wonderful. The last 9months its been a proper business, the previous 8 years i`ve just been playing at it.

steve

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 12:50:38 pm »
WC solutions read what i put to daz earier mate and see if you can see where im coming from? I think wfp is quicker and safer but i got different thoughts on how much "better" it is at cleaning. I will switch over to wfp eventualy for commercial jobs but as i am at the momont im ok plodding on with my ladder.....scrapping a living  ;) ;D

Danny

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 12:55:05 pm »
No doubt, in ten years, we'll all be on here debating whether wfp is as good as the new, latest craze to hit the window cleaning world.

Ladders, mops and squeegies will be in a museum - or still being used by soap characters pretending to be window cleaners ;) - and not only will we have no chemicals we'll have no water either - just to keep the green party happy ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

tws

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 01:43:25 pm »
WC solutions read what i put to daz earier mate and see if you can see where im coming from? I think wfp is quicker and safer but i got different thoughts on how much "better" it is at cleaning. I will switch over to wfp eventualy for commercial jobs but as i am at the momont im ok plodding on with my ladder.....scrapping a living  ;) ;D

Danny

]

danny iv seen this argument many times i think its 99% the operator, if wfp was that good why are so many systems being sold second hand on ebay ? .
my eyebrows raise when people come on and say they are now making more money than they were traditional that should be of more interest to everyone not so much can it clean better job your in it to make money.

cat9921

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 01:56:23 pm »

TRAD IS BETTER

END of story

wrong. its a fact that a flow of clean water will give a better clean than a soapy mop and a bit of rubber.

and with the fact that the glass stays cleaner due to no chemicals used for dirt to stick to, the windows will be even cleaner after each clean ....

end of the day both just tools for the same sort of result...

lets not stat another bloody war on all this... i dont give a flying f@*k what another wc uses to clean the windows, aslong as my guys are worker well, doing a good job and are safe then im happy

Relax son I love my trusty WFP  ;D

I was just sticking up for the trad boys, We have to look after them you know  ;)

Adders

Dick

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 02:12:16 pm »
I've just been asked by a neighbour to clean their windows as their regular WFP guy hasn't turned up since July. I made sure they wanted me to do them trad and I wasn't poaching his work as I've never canvassed neighbours for obvious reasons.
I did their windows yesterday, they were absolutely filthy, frames, sills and windows. It didn't look as if the frames had ever been cleaned, ingrained dirt in all the mouldings. How good is WFP v Trad??
Maybe I should  canvass his other customers in the road.

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 02:15:27 pm »
95%! Keep in mind Dazmond is new to wfp and will achieve the other 4.5% over the coming months.

And the final 0.5%??

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 02:22:07 pm »
im in it to make money ANDdo a good job because quite frankly if you do a bad job you will lose the customer eventually.

WFP does  a  much better job than trad IMO BUT I STILL TRAD SOME WINDOWS!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 02:26:45 pm »
dick he obviously was a crap cleaner so dont worry go for it!

you probably would do a passable job but if i did them of course the clean would be far superior because of using a constant supply of pure water and NO dirty filthy cloths!

it would be a much more professional clean for the customer and they would stay that way longer than a traditional clean.

dazmond