mci services

Re: Really cheap foreigners taking over?
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2010, 10:00:19 pm »
For the record I'm not a racist or a member of the bnp I support the greens but above all I'm a patriot and believe in looking after my owni have a black worker and I like currywhat I don't like is seeing people from this country unemployed due to someone working for half the going rate and people raping this country of its assets

so your all for saving whales and disarming the world and saving trees, but not equal opportunity's and the right for people to work wherever they choose 

i worked in bosnia for a while and some of the best workers i have ever had came from eastern europe

SteveAllan

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2010, 10:03:49 pm »
Oh please, get real.
Enoch was soooo right.

Ste M

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2010, 10:31:35 pm »
For the record I'm not a racist or a member of the bnp I support the greens but above all I'm a patriot and believe in looking after my own i have a black worker and I like curry what I don't like is seeing people from this country unemployed due to someone working for half the going rate and people raping this country of its assets

thats great, just love it ;D ;D ;D

stay white n bright window cleaning service

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »
Britain's taxpayers are forking out more than £21million a year in child benefit for youngsters living in Poland, official figures reveal.
A loophole in EU regulations means migrants from other EU countries who are seeking work in the UK can claim state handouts for children they have left behind in their home countries.
The total benefits bill for the Treasury is likely to be closer to £50million a year when other Eastern European countries are included.
In addition, ministers refuse to reveal how much more is being paid out in tax credits. Last night, the revelations prompted demands for a shake-up of the rules, with critics complaining of a "Government-sanctioned scam" at a time when millions of British children remain in poverty.
Britain's child benefit payments of £941 per year for a first child or £629 per year for younger siblings are far higher than the equivalent paymentsin Eastern European states that are new EU members.
The Polish benefits system, for example, pays a maximum of around £160 per year in child benefit.
Investigations have found that many workers moving to Britain are fraudulently claiming family benefits in both countries, exploiting lax checks and poor information sharing between member states.
Figures released by the Treasury in answer to Parliamentary written questions from the Conservatives show that at the end of September 26,000 Polish children from 16,286 families were being paid child benefits by UK taxpayers.
That means 16,286 first-born children were receiving the full £18.10 per week with the remaining 10,000 getting the lower payment of £12.10 per week.
The figures show that the number of claimants is soaring.
In June last year, the Treasury said 14,000 families from eight Eastern European states were claiming the benefits - around 10,000 were estimated to be Polish
Open borders: More than 700,000 workers from Eastern Europe have arrived in Britain in the four years since their countries joined the EU
Three months later the figure for Poland alone had risen to 16,286.
At this rate of increase the benefits bill could more than double in a year, with thousands more Eastern European families joining in the benefits bonanza.
Although all the payments are legal under EU law, critics claim they provide an added incentive for immigrants to come to the UK.
Britain was one of the only EU states to give workers from eight Eastern European states full access to its jobs market when they joined the EU in 2004.
They were: the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Hungary and Poland.
Romania and Bulgaria joined the EU a year ago.
Ministers predicted that around 13,000 workers would arrive in Britain each year. In reality more than 700,000 have arrived, more than half from Poland.
Polish newspapers regularly run features explaining exactly how to claim benefits in the UK.
Once EU nationals have been working and paying tax in Britain for 12 months, they are entitled to the same level of state support as any British citizen, including child benefit for their children living in another EU country.
A spokesman for HM Revenue and Customs said claimants had to provide evidence to support claims for children abroad, such as a birth certificate.
It is thought that even larger sums are being paid out to Eastern European workers in tax credits - financial support provided through the tax system for those with children or on lower incomes. Ministers say, however, that total figures are "not available".
Conservative MP Andrew Selous, who uncovered the latest figures, said: "This shows there is a need for a serious reassessment of this aspect of the welfare state.
"The Government still refuses to answer how much child tax credit is paid to migrant workers whose children live abroad. They have shown no leadership or political will in trying to sort out this issue."
Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said: "When will Gordon Brown get a grip?
"Some 3.8million British children are living in poverty and yet £21million of taxpayers' money is going to Poland because our benefits system is such a shambles.

boshravie

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »

Tom White

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2010, 10:44:22 pm »
Britain's taxpayers are forking out more than £21million a year in child benefit for youngsters living in Poland, official figures reveal.

In Germany, if you're a soldier with children, because the Germans pay more in child benefit, you can claim the difference between the German CB and the UK CB; and it's a nice little sum, all paid for by the German taxpayer.

I was in Germany while this change took place and received nearly £2000 in backdated by three years, from the German taxpayer.

It was nice, thanks to the Germans, and we had a good holiday from it. 

This rule just doesn't affect the UK, it's across the board, I suspect.

smearo

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2010, 10:48:32 pm »
Dash t you aint got a clue I went to germany not through choice but necessity as there was no work here I worked for both dutch and german companies as our shills were required they were advertising in the uk as they never had the skills to handle or do the works with their own labourthese eastern europeands come to the uk with no skills that are in demand all they are doing is adding to what is already a labour pool where currently there is not enough jobs for the workers I filled a labour shortage paid my taxes in germany rented a house of a german drank and shopped in german bars as well as supporting my. Family in the uk
I never once raped the state they they do
20 to a house paid from benefits free medical and health care and we even give them a few quid to go back
You aint got a clue dash t one more thing I never claimed anything whilst I was there and came home as soon as I could I also hated every minute of it ithere were many like me who decided the dole was not for them at that time

The thing is I'm not going to argue with you because you obviously need educating and I don’t have time to do that. If you really knew how the system works and what those people have to do before they can even claim a penny, then you wouldn’t be saying this.  

Most of people who come over here are 10 times more educated then many people in the UK, they are just not given a chance, because of hypocrites like yourself. Therefore they go out and find jobs they can, to support their families just like you did by going to Germany. I’m sorry but I’m not going to accept that there was only a dole option available to you. Why didn’t you get a cleaner’s job at the time and worked for the minimum wage? No you obviously thought you was better than that and therefore went to Germany so you could provide better living standards for your family. Would you work for minimum wage here and live in poverty or would you leave Britain to earn a better living?

We all like to judge, but when you put in that situation, what would you do?

It’s exactly same for those people who come over here, to earn a living and provide food for their families; it’s unfortunate that they cannot do that in their own country. Do you think they really want to live in the community full of people like you? Those who cannot accept that they help British economy and pay their taxes just like you.

what about all these immigrants either waiting in france or allready on board a lorry waiting to enter our all over populated country

boshravie

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 10:57:10 pm »
You guys still debating something that is Government responsibility.
Don’t worry  about it and just watch this and have a great sleep.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKiyT_RjOO4&feature=player_embedded

Daria Taylor

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 11:00:29 pm »
what about all these immigrants either waiting in france or allready on board a lorry waiting to enter our all over populated country

Let’s not mix Eastern European workers with asylum seekers, as Eastern European’s are EU member and those who are waiting in France are non EU immigrant who are not allowed to work here when they first arrive. Those are two different types of immigration. So they have nothing to do with taking over British jobs etc.

Before Eastern European’s started coming over here to find better life, there was more people leaving this country than non EU immigrants entering. So it was not an issue at all. Those people are truly in need and come over here because as a civilized wealthy country who has introduced human right we are (british) responsible for helping those people.

mci services

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2010, 11:08:39 pm »
You guys still debating something that is Government responsibility.
Don’t worry  about it and just watch this and have a great sleep.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKiyT_RjOO4&feature=player_embedded

well that video was a load of mince and i cant see why it was posted

prestige cleaners

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2010, 11:18:29 pm »
i spose the people who slag off bulgarians are more than happy to buy their cheap houses in their beautiful country?

im sure the bulgarians are very happy with us driving up their house prices!

SteveAllan

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2010, 12:07:00 am »
A loophole in EU regulations means migrants from other EU countries who are seeking work in the UK can claim state handouts for children they have left behind in their home countries.
The total benefits bill for the Treasury is likely to be closer to £50million a year when other Eastern European countries are included.
In addition, ministers refuse to reveal how much more is being paid out in tax credits. Last night, the revelations prompted demands for a shake-up of the rules, with critics complaining of a "Government-sanctioned scam" at a time when millions of British children remain in poverty.
Britain's child benefit payments of £941 per year for a first child or £629 per year for younger siblings are far higher than the equivalent paymentsin Eastern European states that are new EU members.
The Polish benefits system, for example, pays a maximum of around £160 per year in child benefit.
Investigations have found that many workers moving to Britain are fraudulently claiming family benefits in both countries, exploiting lax checks and poor information sharing between member states.
Figures released by the Treasury in answer to Parliamentary written questions from the Conservatives show that at the end of September 26,000 Polish children from 16,286 families were being paid child benefits by UK taxpayers.
That means 16,286 first-born children were receiving the full £18.10 per week with the remaining 10,000 getting the lower payment of £12.10 per week.
In June last year, the Treasury said 14,000 families from eight Eastern European states were claiming the benefits - around 10,000 were estimated to be Polish
Open borders: More than 700,000 workers from Eastern Europe have arrived in Britain in the four years since their countries joined the EU
At this rate of increase the benefits bill could more than double in a year, with thousands more Eastern European families joining in the benefits bonanza.
Although all the payments are legal under EU law, critics claim they provide an added incentive for immigrants to come to the UK.
Britain was one of the only EU states to give workers from eight Eastern European states full access to its jobs market when they joined the EU in 2004.
They were: the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Hungary and Poland.
Ministers predicted that around 13,000 workers would arrive in Britain each year. In reality more than 700,000 have arrived, more than half from Poland.
Polish newspapers regularly run features explaining exactly how to claim benefits in the UK.
Once EU nationals have been working and paying tax in Britain for 12 months, they are entitled to the same level of state support as any British citizen, including child benefit for their children living in another EU country.
A spokesman for HM Revenue and Customs said claimants had to provide evidence to support claims for children abroad, such as a birth certificate.
It is thought that even larger sums are being paid out to Eastern European workers in tax credits - financial support provided through the tax system for those with children or on lower incomes. Ministers say, however, that total figures are "not available".
Conservative MP Andrew Selous, who uncovered the latest figures, said: "This shows there is a need for a serious reassessment of this aspect of the welfare state.
"The Government still refuses to answer how much child tax credit is paid to migrant workers whose children live abroad. They have shown no leadership or political will in trying to sort out this issue."
"Some 3.8million British children are living in poverty and yet £21million of taxpayers' money is going to Poland because our benefits system is such a shambles.

Brilliant advert for leaving the EU.

Those people are truly in need and come over here because as a civilized wealthy country who has introduced human right we are (british) responsible for helping those people.

Brilliant.
Charity begins at home.
Did anyone watch TV during the run up to the election? When people were asked up and down the country what the main issues were that they would like to see addressed, what was they said again, oh yeah immigration, must  be a few on here that see it differently.
Wake up smell the coffee

Londoner

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2010, 07:59:14 am »
i spose the people who slag off bulgarians are more than happy to buy their cheap houses in their beautiful country?

im sure the bulgarians are very happy with us driving up their house prices!

I don't know about Bulgaria but a lot of Eastern European countries have laws preventing foreigners from buying property. I know Poland has although the EU has told them they have to change that.

The point is that we are as free to move to their country as they are they are to move to to ours. We could all buy a nice house out there and Easyjet back and forwards to work Monday to Friday like they do.

I like the eastern Europeans, they have a very positive attitude to life and get on with it. Much better than our own bone idle benefit chavs who I really would like to see kicked into touch.

jonnyald

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2010, 08:15:26 am »
ive been to lithuania a few times and in the cities are some very big ,brand new shopping centres,bigger than u.k. ones ,flashy places with huge 3storey aquariums . but strange thing is,i never saw ANYBODY  buying stuff in them.  i hear the recession has hit em hard and after the Soviets pulled out the industry went with it . then again,the industrys ALL GONE  from here too hasnt it !!

Window Washers

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2010, 09:07:42 am »
Put it this way,i was a sprayer and my wife was a flock coating operative.Both worked for the same company.me 8 years and my wife 3 years ,i worked even when i was on the sick+holidays and sometime 50+
hours aweek.I was on £12.85 p/h wife on £8.55 p/h.Soon as i had trained the polish up to do the job i was doing ,me and my wife was made redundant as well as 2 other staff .They now work for the min wage and the only english worker there is the van driver.
So i do agree british jobs for british workers first ,,if the vacancy cant be filled then it must be offered to foreign
workers.
I do not blame the foreign workers,but what happned to me is happening most places,they can afford to work for min wage as they can still claim child benifit and tax credits for their children living back home in their country
that is where are country is going wrong ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Londoner

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 09:38:14 am »
The thing about having a global economy is that it means exactly what it says. Eventually prices and wages average out till they are at the same level everywhere.

Money is like water in that respect.

mikethechamois

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 12:40:43 pm »
they got looking busy down to a fine art-look busy when someones watching
 but when you look at what they achieve at the end of the day the work is often inferior and not a lot has been done
theyve ruined there respective counties now they are doing it to ours
they can afford to work for a lower rate as there is 6 to a bed -

you wiil also spend more of your own time re-doing work and supervising there works--

a lot of people are afraid to  say what they really think
they are no good for this countries economy
there are millions of illegals here putting nothing into this countries future

they are all lazy i wouldnt employ any of them

also i spent 7 years working in germany and holland
when thatcher killed the british economy
doing work that the germans and dutch couldnt
or wouldnt
even there i wouldnt employ the turks or poles to stupid and lazy
i paid my taxes there spent my money in there shops and bars--do they here
thats what we should do here only give then the jobs where a national cannot fill
that would also get all the doleites benefit scroungers back to work

ie less benefits to pay for less tax

very much similar experiance of east european workers

you left off the aggression and life threats whenrrefusing to pay them as they were on price work and didnt complete a single job satisfactorily

they have been coming to this ccountry for years now and there wouldnt be any complaints if they were as good as they would have you believe

they are cheap labour and nothing else

mikethechamois

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2010, 12:48:33 pm »

couldnt agree more

mikethechamois

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2010, 12:59:18 pm »
dont worry about losing work to foreign workers

if you do a good job at a reasonable price you will maintain your work. if you are easy to get on with and popular with your customers they wont drop you to save a couple of quid a month

those the employ them are exploiting them

they work very hard for their money= they are paid less than they are worth

they work long hours at a moments notice and stay on to finish jobs= again being stitched up

they never complain= you can abuse their rights all you like and if they complain you will sack them

cant get british workers to do the same for the money= too right you cant. im highly skilled, motivated, personable , can work under pressure and get the job done to a high standard and on time

you wont employ me as I want more money than you earn and you cant afford me

dmlservices

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2010, 03:25:08 pm »
dont worry about losing work to foreign workers

if you do a good job at a reasonable price you will maintain your work. if you are easy to get on with and popular with your customers they wont drop you to save a couple of quid a month

those the employ them are exploiting them

they work very hard for their money= they are paid less than they are worth

they work long hours at a moments notice and stay on to finish jobs= again being stitched up

they never complain= you can abuse their rights all you like and if they complain you will sack them

cant get british workers to do the same for the money= too right you cant. im highly skilled, motivated, personable , can work under pressure and get the job done to a high standard and on time

you wont employ me as I want more money than you earn and you cant afford me

i don't worry about losing my work to them , i am well established (over 20 yrs)

it is other sectors i worry about, i think a lot of the do gooders on here would be more

than happy to open the flood gates to them , would they be quite so welcoming if they

took their work , and also work off their family children ect , i think some people need to get real

daz