Poll

Who is the company now cleaning morrisons?

?
66.7%
20 (66.7%)
?
33.3%
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Ian Rochester

Re: Lost Morrisons contract
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 06:21:50 am »
We've just lost the one in Alnwick to "Lees Cleaning" I've heard that they have priced every store at £30/clean!!

I spent a day going around all the ones from Berwick to the Tyne and priced them up, some of them are huge and if they are doing it for £30 then they are welcome to it.

Our local Morrisons manager is a complete pain, we can be stood there for 30 minutes waiting to get the engineers sheet signed and every week we get the comment:

"Are you not going to dry them off?"

"Er, no it's pure water, read your H & S policy we're not allowed to use ladders or steps anymore!!!!"

I'm quite friendly with one of the store supervisors there so I'll keep in touch with her to see how they're doing.

idealrob

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 02:14:45 pm »
Yes, and some think that all contract work is a licence to print money, you get more loyalty from most domestics or smaller contracts

idealrob

Ian Rochester

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 09:11:37 pm »
Lost Morrisons but just picked up an £1800 post build exterior window clean of a new building that's due to open on 1st August.........swings and roundabouts!!!  ;D

ascjim

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 10:00:16 am »
Down here in the southwest "Exeter" Morrisions employ there own in house team of cleaners who also clean the windows

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 10:48:31 am »
Parkgate,store,Rotherham,its,a,mess
Spit and polish

craig@kestrel

Re:About Morrisons window cleaning
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 06:27:17 pm »
Then again, Morrisons to be fair did offer me to choose out of 811 stores to price for.

I priced a few, and even dropped the price by £12 on the one i do and still lost it, maybe my company just aint big enough for them, though had no complaints in over quater of a century.

'More reason to not shop at Morrisons' ;D

What was you charging

Anything between £30 and £45 per store. Thats in and out. ???

The new firm will probably be doing it for a tenner a store!!

We went past Morrison's the the other day and a company called Anlaby is doing it and they are from Bradford.. hope this helps