poleman

Re: Finance for Wfp system?
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2005, 08:07:08 pm »
Chill baby ;D not one of the quotes was from me, and be honest its up to you what you do matt its a free country, I dont have a problem with you, hugs all round I say :)

Andy

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2005, 03:13:29 pm »
Matt,

I can't understand why you're getting stick over your site.  I think it's excellent.

From my own point of view, I left the army three years ago after a failed marriage; especially when my ex-missis went bezerk with a £15000 credit card of mine and my 'credit' turned into 'debt'. 

This forum wasn't around then, (or I never knew about it), so I struggled to build up a round from scratch and used my savings to live off in the mean time.  That was around £9000, and I was to skeptical to buy a round.

Now, I'm doing okay; clearing around £2500 each month, but still crippled by debt and voluntary child maintenance payments.  So purchasing a shiny WFP system from a shop is out of the question right now.  So is getting a loan to finance it.  Alarm bells would sound if I applied for a loan.

So, Matt, your site provides me with a viable path to take to get up and running with a WFP system in the near future.

Cheers, Mate.  If you remember, I liked it so much, I did make a donatation.  Wasn't much though, a couple of beers worth.

Oh, cheers also for the screwfix link as well that you gave to me via your site.  I installed the outside tap yesturday; had a few traumas along the way (drill bit not long enough; pipe too far from the wall etc) but got it sorted in the end.

My outside tap:

The dog is there to give 'added value' to the boring pictue of an outside tap!

squeaky-clean 1

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2005, 04:20:30 pm »
hi all
i made my diy wfp system after printing off matts diy site and shopped around for parts i found the site great thanks matt.

i dont have a shinny van yet but i have picked up so much new work that my wife now comes out in her own van and maybe with the saving & new buisness picked up next year we could have those shinny vans too :P

thanks for your great site matt :D

kev
Belinda
the real boss.

matt

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2005, 09:05:09 pm »
Tosh, no probs, i remmber the pizza well, domino's had a "any size pizza for 10 quid" on the go   ;) ;) many thanks :)

Kev, i am glad i have helped yet  another person  :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2005, 07:25:49 pm »
well i was going to donate until i found out you spend it on pizza

dave

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2005, 07:28:16 pm »

dave

I'm a bit upset about that.  I thought it was for the upkeep of the site, or at least a couple of beers.

Beer is an acceptable 'claim' against the site.  I mean, a couple of 'wets' to keep you lubricated while you maintain the site, yes; food - what a waste!

wash & go window cleaners

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2005, 08:05:21 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

Try EBAY
pure water uk sell a top system. 640ltr tank, pole ro, di, booster pump the whole 9 yards used it for 7 months now without a problem  i bought it for around £1200 quid and i am amazed what i got for the money. I've met them personally as i collected my system. I got quoted silly money for the same set up. email me at  tom.robson3@ntlworld.com and i'll send some pics of it.

tom

matt

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2005, 08:35:39 pm »

dave

I'm a bit upset about that.  I thought it was for the upkeep of the site, or at least a couple of beers.

Beer is an acceptable 'claim' against the site.  I mean, a couple of 'wets' to keep you lubricated while you maintain the site, yes; food - what a waste!

;) ;D

Aye, but if i didnt eat, i would die :)

and we would want that, would we ?? ?? ?? ?? ;)

The Bear

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2005, 08:50:24 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

Try EBAY
pure water uk sell a top system. 640ltr tank, pole ro, di, booster pump the whole 9 yards used it for 7 months now without a problem  i bought it for around £1200 quid and i am amazed what i got for the money. I've met them personally as i collected my system. I got quoted silly money for the same set up. email me at  tom.robson3@ntlworld.com and i'll send some pics of it.

tom

Put the pic's on this thread.

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2005, 08:55:24 pm »

Some would; I believe.  Yes!  Typos are great fun.

matt

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2005, 08:58:25 pm »

aye your right, some would

of course most wouldnt ;)

see this is what happens when i am hungry, i cannot type, and im bloody starving, been on a waste of time trip to change my car, but thats a rant for another day :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2005, 11:32:15 pm »
« Reply #74 on: Today at 08:58:25pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Tosh on Today at 08:55:24pm
Quote from: matt on Today at 08:35:39pm
Aye, but if i didnt eat, i would die

and we would want that, would we ?? ?? ?? ??

aye yuor rgiht, smoe wulod

of crsuoe msot wuldont

see tihs is waht hnenaps wehn i am hnurgy, i cnnaot tpye, and im bdlooy sitavrg, been on a wstae of tmie trip to cnahge my car, but taths a rnat for athnaor day   

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2005, 11:56:42 pm »
msot ploepe rdaenig tihs wlil nto nitcoe sellpnig msiekats sriahgt aawy as hte hamun biarn sancs wdros as lnog as the fsrit and lsat laettrs are in the crrocet oredr

caerhs
dvae

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2005, 05:36:36 pm »
£900  on e-bay

matt

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2005, 11:40:11 pm »
ok for a van system, BUT how much to build yourself ?? ?? ?? ??   500 quid MAX

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2005, 11:49:26 pm »
no good for me i only need di and its to big
alright for people with lots of doh , i bet it leaves spots just as well as anything else