matt

Re: Finance for Wfp system?
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2005, 05:13:37 pm »
MalcG

dont say that, you will ruin the idea thats stuck in the minds of a few  ;) they wont sleep tonight

big shiney van = loads of work --

the better one is:

think BIG be BIG

allways cracks me up that un

::)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2005, 05:14:51 pm »
its the people who make the business ,
you can have the best van \system ,but that is no good if you dont have good customer skills

poleman

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2005, 05:26:11 pm »
Where did I say you sold WFP's & Matt thought we where mates now, can I join your forum?

Andy

matt

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2005, 05:26:50 pm »
its the people who make the business ,
you can have the best van \system ,but that is no good if you dont have good customer skills

oh Nooooooooooo

dont say that

what with you and MalcG, they will be crying into there beer tonight, sobbing "i was misled, i really do need a system that will clean 3 storey igloo's"

dont shatter the dream for them too much lads, they do have shiney systems with a phone number thats allways busy and only in office hours

matt

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2005, 05:35:43 pm »
Where did I say your sold WFP's & Matt thought we where mates now, can I join your forum?

Andy

Andy

i didnt say you said i sold systems (though it was said on the "pros" site)

you implied i should be here for every DIY'er like your "system makers" are allways a phone call away

Where my new mate Matt when you need him

you dont need a invite to join the forum, every1 is welcome, stop by if you like, who knows, you might like the dark side

see i dont have a problem with the makers of these systems, each to there own
BUT
i set the site up to give people the option, the knowledge that its not  "space rocket tech" its fairly simple, oh and i also did it Because i noticed on here people were asking the same questions again and again (just as i did to Jeff and Philip when i started) so i thought, instead why dont we have a forum and guide to show others, a place where DIY'ers can exchange info without the likes of some saying "your crap cowboys and your system is cheap and tacky" and most worring "your system wont do the same job as mine"  ::) Yes, ive had people tell me these "makers" have said the DIY systems dont do the job aswell and dont clean windows  :'(

i look at it like this

same pump
same brush head (in most cases)
same PURE WATER from a RO/DI or just DI

its not hard to understand

poleman

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2005, 05:45:47 pm »
Thats good news I am welcome on the DIY forum 8) Matt is now my friend and I am now happy with the world :)

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2005, 05:58:11 pm »
if you read my original post you will see that the bwca did not show me a spot free window and they were using an ionics thermo hot water pole whats the cost of that ? £8000+ ?
i got better results with my £500 system today.
yes theres looks better so that is an extra £7500? for image and that was on ground floor window where you had total control of what you were doing.

daved

matt

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2005, 06:04:42 pm »
if you read my original post you will see that the bwca did not show me a spot free window and they were using an ionics thermo hot water pole whats the cost of that ? £8000+ ?
i got better results with my £500 system today.
yes theres looks better so that is an extra £7500? for image and that was on ground floor window where you had total control of what you were doing.

daved

ive thought on this subject a few times

the idea i had was

Chrome plate it all

who wouldnt be impressed with a shiney system  ;)

poleman

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2005, 06:20:34 pm »
Matt thanks for inviting me to your forum, do you have a link?

Andy

matt

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2005, 06:31:01 pm »

poleman

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2005, 06:43:20 pm »
many thanks see you in there I promise to be a good boy ;D

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2005, 06:48:20 pm »
wfp should be available to all not just for those that can afford a big  shiney van and £6000 equipment .
it is not all about chasing big contracts,it is about avoiding risk if you want to .at the bwca i met ian a forum member and he has had a fall a few years back and damaged both feet and another lad whos  ladder slipped ,both bones in his leg broke and the bones came through his jeans .so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .
newsnight were filming that day and it is to be broadcast sometime the week commencing 14-8-05. if it werent for people like wfp diy then we would have to spend big money .so we should be grateful to people like that ,safety is not just for the rich ,.you should be so proud of your website                                      http://d.co.uk/phpbb/                                                                                                                                                                        ,you have probably saved more accidents than you ever know ,even a death no doubt,i for one am proud of  you matt and people who are like minded

dave

poleman

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2005, 07:20:21 pm »
Yes matt is a nice bloke he does a lot for charity ;D

so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .

Iam not (so shame on you >:() if you did take the time to look at the main dealers they now do WFP system, at all prices to suite every window cleaner.

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2005, 07:42:19 pm »
poleman i dont understand your last comment sorry
the shame on you was aimed at people who think you need expensive equipment ,the post just happened to fall underneath yours and was not aimed directly at you#

dave

matt

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2005, 07:50:27 pm »
Yes matt is a nice bloke he does a lot for charity ;D

so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .

Iam not (so shame on you >:() if you did take the time to look at the main dealers they now do WFP system, at all prices to suite every window cleaner.

Andy

come on andy, you have read similar remarks from your bunch of "pros"

I laughed at them all, it was even said "my system gave WFP users a bad name"
 and
 "my system looks cheap and nasty and shouldnt be allowed"
and
 "if i turned up to a job in my J reg Passat estate (with signs i might add) and my DIY system and Mr X arrived in his shiney new van and his Pro van install" he would do a better job
and
I shouldnt be allowed to call myself a WFP window cleaner

all the above were posted on your "pro" site, i even cut and pasted them

matt

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2005, 07:52:31 pm »
dave

i hope you dont mind, i have used some of your words on my site

it should inspire others to help each other out :)

i hope you dont mind, if you do, please let me know

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2005, 07:53:54 pm »
no i dont mind what so ever
any time

dave

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2005, 07:57:17 pm »
in fact i feel honoured anyone would be interested what i have to say

dave

matt

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2005, 08:01:08 pm »
Dave, the stick i have had about the site is unreal, none from this site, but plenty from where andy poleman hangs out   >:(

just to hear a few people say "well done" makes it all worthwhile

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2005, 08:01:53 pm »
anytime mate

dave